Chapter 109

Roughly a week and half had passed since the fight with the Supreme Ruler Vilgax. But there were still no sign of Y/n returning to planet Siren. The planet had entered a period of peace. 

As the humans and aliens were starting to get along with each other, finally ending the period of segregation.

However it was short lived, because of the defeat of Vilgax many previous Intergalatic Conquerors of the Universe were now in a battle to claim it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And there was one in particular, that managed to be the top of the top, with his sheer strength and power, how would the Guardians of Siren, Galfore and Tarren deal with the incoming menace?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A space pod, identical to the ones made by Ilea was now making it's way towards a planet and ended up crashing in the unknown, planet.

The robots living in the planet then made their way to analyze the space pod, until it open as a huge size beast came out it looking for battle.

The alien then pulled out a weapon which was an huge axe and swong it, causing massive destruction on the planet where he was just with that single swing.

.

.

.

.

.

After accomplish the mission, the alien returned back to his base on a huge space ship and made his way to the room where his superior was resting.

???:"My lady here's the element S. But I tell you it is very risky with such a strong beings in this galaxy. Where we will find the vixinzium that will help us find what we are looking for ?" he asked to his superior as she was inside of a medical machine, but was able to be aware of her sorroundings.

The Warrior superior then sent a message to his radar informing him where he could've find such 'Vixinzium', which was on planet Siren.

???:"Aaah, I should've known the cesspool of the galaxy, the planet Siren. I'm going to get there immidiatly." he said as he immidiatly made his way towards planet Siren as he was ordered too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile on planet Siren peace flourished, and a new era had begun. What was previously a district similar to a pig countryside has become a technologically advanced area. Humans and aliens interacted with each other smoothly and found they had much more in common. The Guardians of Siren made sure to help as many people as possible. Galfore and Tarren as soon as they got back on their feet, they returned to check the base. But, there was still something disturbing the minds of both of them ..... The image of Vilgax in their heads, even though the mind control is gone. The trauma was still there. And it would take a little longer to recover, so for now it was Ilea helping with the control of the base and signaling incoming ships from other planets.