Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Keres was now looking at the trio in their powered form due to the Super, Sol and Chaos Emeralds with the addition of the power of the Master Emerald as his copies were grinning at the trio.

Keres[ Infinite]:" If you think a super form can stop me then you are very wrong damned inferior beings, the Phantom Ruby is vastly superior to the Master Emerald." he yelled as is copies flew towards the trio.

Rody started powering up as golden glowing angelic wings appeared from his back.

Rody then summoned two swords as the copies were close to strike.

Rody[ Super Mode]:" CHAOS CONTROL!!!!" he yelled as he stopped time and then started slashing the majority of the copies before re-starting time like nothing ever happened.

Y/n then moved at immesurable speed, one shotting every single copy of Keres like they were worth nothing.

Izuku just stood there to let the two do the job.

Keres had an upset look on his face as the power of the Phantom Ruby was increasing aswell as the power and numbers of the copies.

Y/n then use both of her hands and sent a Chaos Blast towards Keres in attempt to eliminate him.

It created large explosion causing the Outerverse to start shaking, revealing that Keres created a wall made of black cubes to block Y/n attempt to eliminate him.

Keres then started multiplying himself, creating infinite copies of himself.

Keres then smirked as he pointed at the copies, who had their hands pointed at the trio.

Keres[ Infinite]:" CHAOS TORRENTS!!!" he yelled as a storm of Chaos Blasts were sent towards the trio.

Rody then spun on himself creating a golden tornado in which he absorb all of the Chaos energy blast which boosted his power.

Rody[ Super Mode]:" Hehehehe." he then flipped off Keres.

Keres then unleashed a powerful burst of power which destroyed his copies and shattered the Outerverse and made them enter the 'Fiction World'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rody was looking in confusion at the place known as the Fiction World before he realized he was now standing on a large book with letters.

Izuku didn't seem much impressed by such a feat.

Y/n was now casually riding a Cosmic Pegasus while laughing.

Keres grabbed a titanic Cosmic Drawing Compass and trew it at Y/n

The Cosmic Pegasus however changed the direction of flight and flew at immesurable speed towards Keres and headbutted Keres on the chest sending him flying away.