Chapter 61

After the battle with the High End Nomus, the Pro-Heroes were now talking to each other about what happened and what info did they got.

Present-Mic:"The High End Nomus moved under the control of the old man and now that he is dead, all of the Nomus stopped. X-Less, can you deal with Shigaraki's body if is still there?" he asked the Pro-Hero.

X-Less:"Yes!!" he responded as he and other Pro-Heros were getting inside the bunker to check if Shigaraki's body was still there.

.

.

.

.

X-Less and the other Heros were now looking around the destroyed lab to see if Shigaraki was really dead.

X-Less then noticed the pod were Shigaraki was put in, X-Less then walked up to hit and checked inside to see that there was nothing left in the inside.

X-Less:"This machine....the tubes must have acted as a buffer, so it wasn't damage enough....I must destroy it."

.

.

.

With the Heroes on the outside, Present Mic was now walking up to the Doctor's dead body laying on top of a car as he glare at it.

Present Mic:" 70 years...society have mocked your thesis...about the singularity, they all say it was absurd and lacked of evidence....and turned a blind eye to it. Even in the era struggling to return an impoverished, conflicted world back to peace...they didn't believe there was anythign to indicate the 'collapse' fo the future...and now...it's become a cult of people who believe in the theory. After that scholar presented it, he went missing..and a few years later he'd passed away...He'd be 120 years if he were alive today...so that's how it is.. You were exiled and had nowhere to go..to have that happened to you. All For One was the one who extended his hand to you...You felt an overwhelming presence and saw a smile that could've belong to God himself."  he then start shaking his head as he then grab the doctor dead body by his coat and pull him off te car and drop him on the ground.

Present Mic:"Your Quirk gave you twice vitality of the others, at the cost of your atleticism, it's 'preservation', You devoted this Quirk to 'Him'." he said in disgust before he start checking the Doctor's pockets and then notice that the Doctor's belt kept glowing red as Present Mic look at in suspicioun, before he start understanding what it ment as his eyes widen.

Present Mic then tried to run back to the bunker, until Aizawa stopped him.

Aizawa:"Hey, what is it? Did you find anything?"

Present Mic:"Shigaraki is-" before he could've even continued a big explosion happened from the bunk blowing everything away as all of the Heroes were sent flying back.

.

.

.

.

With Shigaraki, he was now in his mindscape as he was living between the moments of his past and the moments of the present.

Shigaraki:"This place is..."

Then all of the sudden he heard a voice behind him as he turn and was met by his older sister Hana.

Hana:"Daddy say all that stuff, but don't worry. I'm on your side Tenko."she said with a smile on her face.

Shigaraki eyes widen as soon as he saw her.

Shigaraki:"Hana-Chan?"

Hana:"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you. I was the one who said it to be a secret. Sorry."