Chapter 48

One week after the battle of Deika City.........

The tragedy of a once tranquil City...the perpetrators.....were a group of twenty man and women who held grudge against the Heroes..... by falsifying.....reporters......of organized crime they drew the Heroes out of city, before beginning to attack......in response to the sudden onslaght, the citiziens of Deika City took up arms in order to defend themselves.....soon after, the Heroes begin to return to join the fight.......after a fierce battle in which many innocents citiziens lost their lives.......the deaths of all 20 criminals in the group confirmed.....

Furthermore at the time, the CEO of Detnerat CO., Yotsubashi Rikiya, happened to be present in the city.....despite what he has done......Shigaraki decided to have Re-Destro on his side.....by reprogramming him......what do you mean by reprogramming? Well.....you'll find out.....

.

.

.

.

Anyway some have argued with the use of Quirks by untrained citiziens greatly contribuited to the death toll. But public has largely proclaimed the decisive actions of the citiziens as bold and Heroic......with many in the story remaining, the investigation continues...

.

.

.

.

.

Right now the Vanguard was relaxing on the castle of the League of Assassins and eating some sushi......

Compress:"Aah, so that's what they meant by 'The calm after the storm'...."

Dabi:"You didn't to jack sh*t man....."

Compress:"Haha, chill....I manage to escape....just fine......"

Spinner:"Hey, Dabi if you don't want yours I can take it!!" he said as he noticed that Dabi didn't even touched his food.

Dabi:"Yeah, Yeah...whatever go ahead....I hate fish, anyway...." he said as he pass Sinner his food..

Meanwhile Twice was crying while looking at a picture of Toga.....

Twice:"Waaah.....Toga-Chan....I'm sorry......if only she didn't spare her blood back....then perhaps she'd be still alive...."he said in tears while he was tied up with some chains.

Toga:"Could you stop that? It's pretty disturbing that I'm still alive...." she said, showing that now she was wearing a bandage on her eye.....and was covered with some stiches.....while wearing a Starfire's shirt on......

Twice:"NOW!! NOW!!! WE CAN'T BE GOING AROUND DISTURBING OTHERS!!!!" he then kicked a table.

Twice:"AAAH!!!My leg is moving on its own!!! What are you doing leg?!?...........I'm just a bad boy....please don't hit me......EEH?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?"

Dabi:"Didn't he go over his complex?"

Compress:"Looks like his treatment just made his condition worse......"

Talia and Bane then walked in the room...

Talia:"It's time to go....."

Twice:"SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I'M STILL EATING MY SUSHI!!!!"

Talia then started to get pissed....before she calmed herself....

Talia:".............My father and Re-Destro chose you to go to the meeting......so let's go......This is Shigaraki, my father and Re-Destro decision...."