Chapter 11

(3rd person pov.)

The next morning, Izuku woke up, ate breakfast with the his other classmates....ignoring Shion attempts and focusing on Y/n.

Aizawa decide to take the class 1A to a clearing.

Aizawa:" Bakugou, come up here I want you to trow this ball, like what you did at the beginning of the year."

Katsuki grab the ball and use his explosion Quirk to send it flying on the sky.

Katsuki:" DIE!!!!"

Class:" 707 meters?!?"

Katsuki then look towards Izuku with a smirk in his face.

Katsuki:( Try to beat that Deku....)

Aizawa:"You've been training your Quirks, but not your bodies and your minds.....For this training camp, you will be going through hell and back to level up your strenght and Quirks."

The class shrudded in horror, except Y/n who looked excited.

Aizawa: "Izuku, since you don't have a Quirk, you'll be training with Tiger in combat,  stealth and weapons training will be with me...."

Izuku:" Yes, sensei...."

Izuku:" Get to it...."

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:" Ugh.....It's time like this I wish I had a Quirk......"

He then almost passed out on the ground, before Y/n grab him and flew him on the safe zone

Y/n then start preparing the meal for everybody. While Izuku was wearing his shirt back.

After almost two and half an hour, the students from class 1A and 1B arrived to find themselves a toon of delicious meals made by Y/ n.

Boys:( I need to marry her!!!)

Girls:( It's so good......Y/n is amazing...)

As they were all eating, Izuku noticed Kota entering the woods by himself. He looked at Y/n, who looked back at him with a smiled.