Chapter 124

Y/n, who was still in the time dimension, was now starring at the hellish creature who was starring back at her with an evil grin on his face.

The Hellish creature then jumped and flew towards her faster than the speed of light and went to strike her, only for Y/n to avoid the incoming punch by lowering her head and then went to land an uppercut, however the hellish creature simply tanked the uppercut to the chin as if it was nothing and let out a burst of power which sent Y/n flying back and crashed against the wall of the time dimension.

Y/n then propelled her way back towards her opponent, only for the Hellish creature to stretch his head all the way towards Y/n as he was now literally face to face against her.

The Hellish creature just stuck his tounge out to mock the disbelief of the young warrior of the abilities of the creature.

The Hellish creature, refered as Bazzoth took a deep breath and let out a wave of wind out of his mouth which were causing the time dimension to tremble from the sheer chaotic power.

Y/n made a barrier around her to make sure she wouldn't have been blown away.

Y/n:" Hmp!!!" she then proceed to make the barrier even bigger and  expell herself out of her own barrier.

After that she used both of her hands to push the huge barrier towards Bazzoth giant mouth to close it and it worked.

Bazzoth was in shock as he was clentching his teeth trying to get the barrier out of his mouth.

Y/n then charges up her energy and shoot an energy wave towards the Hellish creature.

However all of the sudden Bazzoth spat out the barrier that Y/n created and use some of his abilities, like reality warping to cause the barrier to trap Y/n's energy wave inside of it.

Bazzoth then smirk as he proceed to make the barrier, which contained Y/n's energy wave, smaller.

Bazzoth then trew the barrier in the air and summoned a small black kanabo club which then turn long asnd the moment that the small barrier came down he took a swing, just like in baseball.

Y/n eyes widen as the small barrier struck her in the stomach, however Bazzoth wasn't done as he opened his left arm causing the barrier which still contained Y/n'es energy wave to let out a mighty explosion.

When the smoke was clear Y/n was seen holding her index finger up revealing she has reduced the size of the attack as Bazzoth tilted his head in confusion.

However all of the sudden he got hit by multiple invisible blows.

Bazzoth then turned to see Y/n standing behind him.

Bazzoth:" Bazzoth?" he asked her.

Y/n:"......................" she then turned her head as she let out heat vision from her eyes sending her opponent flying away, however all of th sudden Bazzoth turned into red dust.