Chapter 14

(3rd person pov.)

After the fight the world have been turned upside down..........Everyone have only one thing in their mind.......AllMight and The Flaming Hero defeats All For One.............AllMight Transformation...........A New Symbol of Peace.....You know the typical new comic book hero stuff....

.

.

.

.

.

Todoroki was now walking back home......alone......he used to have his sister by his side......and now that she's.....in custod paying for what she's done .......it doesn't feel like everything is back to normal.......He's not mad at Y/n.........but still doesn't feel like to confront anybody about how he actually feels of the situation.....

.

.

.

.

.

Inko:" Oh, honey you don't know how much I'm grateful for everything you've done.....thanks to you Toshi is healed from his scars and now he can return be greater then ever...." they said while eating dinner.

Y/n:" It's always good to help people, that's what they always teach me to do!!" she said with a bright smile on her face-

Izumi, was a  bit jelous of Y/n's popolarity ,but swallow it as she was thankful for what she has done.

Izuku was smiling at Y/n, but he became a too much overprotective after the whole Shion's plan and the fight against All For One.

Izuku:( I wonder what'll happen now.....everythinf is so calm and okay.....but......I can still feel that something.......is off......)

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Next day, Y/n was in Nezu's office with Allmight, Vlad King and Aizawa.

Nezu:"Thank Miss. Koriand'r, you've saved ton of people lives over these months-"

Allmight:" And saved mine too."

Y/n then start blushing from embaressed.

Vlad King:"Nice job, kiddo!!" he then give you a pat in the back.

Y/n:" I-It was nothing, hehe......" however what they didn't notice was that Aizawa smiled a little proud for a second, before regaining his neutral face.

Nezu:" As a citizen, a hero and the principal.....I cannot express how grateful we all are to have strong-hearted hero and student like you.....you can leave now......" You then flew out the window of the Office and head at the cat café with Izuku.

Nezu:"........however,Allmight ,given everything that's happened........there are many who believe you should no longer continue as a teacher at U.A.........some are pointing out that our troubles began from you're arrive here.......they're worried the children will continue to be caught in the crossfire and that you can't protect theem anymore..........it is a delicate situation.......nevertheless I believe I know what we need to do to ease the concerns the public has expressed.......we must strengthen the faith people have and the Heroes we have left........it's true.....the threat we face is still troubling, but we will protect and train with more focus and diligence than ever before, that is why we're going to implement a plan I've had in mind for a while..........I'm counting on you three to convince the students families...."