Chapter 62

Somewhere a bit further away from the hospital, Endevour's sidekicks and Pro-Heroes were helping the civilians get out of the city.

Moe Kamiji, otherwise known as Burnin is a Pro-Hero and is one of the over thirty sidekicks  who work at the Endevour agency, her Quirk is called Blazing Hair

Moe Kamiji, otherwise known as Burnin is a Pro-Hero and is one of the over thirty sidekicks  who work at the Endevour agency, her Quirk is called Blazing Hair. Moe's Quirk allows her to grab her fire-like hair, which she can pull off in chunks, and throw at her enemies.

Shiro Yoshida, otherwise known as Sunfire is a Pro-Hero and is one of the over thirty sidekicks  who work at the Endevour agency, his Quirk is called Solar Flare

Shiro Yoshida, otherwise known as Sunfire is a Pro-Hero and is one of the over thirty sidekicks who work at the Endevour agency, his Quirk is called Solar Flare. Shiro's Quirk enable him to absorb solar and other radiation to generate the process of ionized matter (usually air) through a mentally-triggered unknown biochemical process so that it is converted to plasma, the superheated state of matter. Plasma is the state in which matter making up the sun exists; hence, Sunfire refers to his projecting "solar fire". Hence he can sheath his body in flame.

Burnin:"If you have any family members or neighbors who can't move, please let us know!!"

Sunfire:"There's a high possibility that the entirety of the city could become a large Villain Battle Zone!! There's a bus to escort you from here on out. Get out of town."

The civilians were listening and following the orders.

.

.

.

Civilian:"Let me thank you by giving you a soft chocolate manju."

Katsuki:"OH, FORGET IT!! MY JOB, HERE IS DONE!! SO, GO M'AM!!"

Ochako:"Calm down and just accept the lady's kind offer."

Katsuki:"You just wanna see what a 'soft chocolate manju' is for yourself!!!"

Tsuyu:"Guess is just like that with elderly people, too."

.

.

.

Civilian 2:"The analog receipts of our goods are still back there...don't let our building get destroyed."