Chapter 46

Twice:"Toga-Chan.....up until, now.....you've never let me take your measuraments......Well, I guess........that's natural....you're a girl after all. But you're gonna have to bear with me now....I'm going to have to measure you.......!!"

Twice 2:"You've lost too much blood........but, I don't know your blood type.....so I'm going to multiply you.....so I can give you.....a transfusion......

Twice 3:"I'll measure her......"

Twice 4:"No, way dude....I'll measure her......"

Twice 5:"No, I'll do it......you guys go pick up the syrenges Toga-Chan dropped..."

Twice 6:"You two have already made 3 doubles, haven't you? I still haven't made any......so I'll measure her....."

Then the original Twice snap back on them.....

Twice:"This the time or place to be petty and sh*t, alright?!? Toga-Chan is gonna die!!!"

All of the Twices then nodded......and agreed to all work together to save Toga from her tragic destiny......

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Twices then made a double of Toga.....however it was only an injured version of her......instead of a healtier......because Twice's double creates copies of that reflect his target's appearence at the point of measurement....furthermore......the copy's personality......and memories......are updated......to match.......that of a point of last contact.......however this doesn't apply......to copies.....of himself......

.

.

.

.

.

Twice7:"Oh, my.........just look what they have done to your beutiful face......I wonder if it will ever heal......"

Twice 8:"I'm sure that Dabi can introduce you to a great plastic surgery......"

Twice:"No matter what........You'll live, Toga-Chan I promise...." the original Twice said as he proceed to do the blood transfusion.......however.......it was not gonna be easy due to Skeptic and his army of puppets.....coming right at the double of Twice......

.

.

.

.

Skeptic:"My mission......is to capture Bubaigawara.....heh....I don't accept any type of failure......I'll never!!!! That damn Bugaiwara......I won't accept any type of failure!!! I WON'T LET MYSELF BEING MOCKED BY A PATHETIC CLOWN IN A COSTUME!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Spinner and the other Twice doubles were still fighting against the soldiers......

Spinner:"ALL OF THE REMAINING TWICES!! GO AFTER THE POLITICIAN!!!!"

Twice 9:"ALRIGHT!!!!"

Spinner:"(I don't know who that girl Curios, was.....maybe one of the leaders.....and it's clear they all treat their leader with so much respect to consider them.....their Gods......so Hanabata.....might be the bishop, uniting and rallying people.....so in this case...targeting the party leader......should be the obvious move......to play......)