Chapter 103

Ilea and the Guardians of Siren had now teleported where the explosion just happened on one of the cities of planet Kinet.

Ilea*whisper*:"So you think there are really some Kineceleran left on the planet?" she asked to Ruben.

Ruben*whisper*:"Well, if there are, we need to hurry and find them before it's too late!" he yelled to Ilea.

Thesea*whisper*:"Bullock, you know the deal right?" he asked to Bullock.

Bullock*whisper*:"Yeah, not make ourselves discovered and strike when it's actually necessary." he said.

Tsuna*whisper*:"That's right we have to move undetected." he said as he used his ability to camouflage.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The five were now hiding on top of high tech hill as they watched the soldiers of Vilgax using their weapons to destroy everything on their path.

Bullock:"What's going on down there? Are there still some Kineceleron left?" the alien bear asked.

Tsuna then  used his snake sight to see much closely.

Tsuna:( The soldiers were well reinforced. They are prepared to stand up to any higher level threat.) he said starring at the new space suits the soldiers of Vilgax have right now.

) he said starring at the new space suits the soldiers of Vilgax have right now

( A/n: Supreme Ruler soldier space suit )

Then an high rank soldier of Vilgax spoke up.

High Rank Supreme Ruler Soldier." First introductions. We're the forces of the Supreme Ruler of the Universe. Surrender, without putting much resistance. And if I'm not mistaken, I do believe that your race is by far the fastest one of the Universe." he said while poiting his gun towards a Kineceleron mother and her children.

" he said while poiting his gun towards a Kineceleron mother and her children

( A/n: High Rank Supreme Ruler soldier space suit)

Kineceleron mother:"W-We're not going to be used as your energy support." she said while holding her children in fear.