Chapter 111

On planet Siren, there was now a group of humans and aliens workers rebuilting back the damaged caused by Vulkanus and the followers of Vilgax as they were fixing back the last city a Pyronite noticed that something wasn't right as he then touched the ground causing it to melt, put making an hole big enough to rech under it.

The Pyronite then grabbed with both of his hands what was inside of it as his eyes widen at the discovery.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at the base, Tarren was now showing the Tetramand cooking to Ilea as Ilea sweatdropped.

Tarren:" What do you think of it? I bet that this is pretty delicious." he said with a bright smile on his face.

Ilea:" MMMh.... Mmmmmh...... Mmmmh........ What is this is pretty crunchy." she said as she was now appreciating the food that Tarren prepared.

Tarren:" Scarabux." he said with a smile on his face.

Ilea eyes widen as she started shaking and sweating in fear, before she ended up spitting it out of her mouth.

Tarren then raised an eyebrow with a smile on his face.

Tarren:" What's up? They are too spicy? You will get used to them." he said with a bright smile before all of the sudden the alarm goes off, meaning there was a mission ready to be accomplished.

Tarren simply touched the screen table of the kitchen and looked down to see the image of an egg as Tarren starred it for a while, before his eyes widen.

Tarren:" Oh, no." he said in shock.

Ilea was now whipping her mouth and try to get the taste of the Scarabux away, before asking Tarren what was this about.

Ilea:" Tarren? What is it?" she asked to Tarren.

Tarren:" It's a Time Egg. It contains an massive amount of energy enough I believe will allowed to revive the deceased realms and control time and space. The Time Eggs, they are divine eggs, which count the offsprings of time. They are eggs impossible to find in the universe and too dangerous in the hands of those who can use them for their own advantage." he told to Ilea.

Ilea:" Offspring of time, but what kind of eggs they are?" she asked to Tarren.

Tarren:" As I said they are time eggs, created after the creation of the planets by the hand of a higher being who led to the creation of 'Time'." he explained to Ilea.

Ilea:" What kind of .... But it's very dangerous !!! I mean I would not believe these legends." she said as she didn't want to believe just a legend.

Tarren:" This is not a simple legend, whoever comes into possession of that egg will be able to control the fate of the timeline, altering everything that has happened. They definitely keep it in a dungeon. Let's go with the Guardians secretly and then retrieve it before she hatches." he told to Ilea.