Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2

Y/n, Izuku and Izumi were now getting to the direction....were the little Katsuma pointed them out......and where the Villain could be.......as they manage to get to the ruins.....they start searching up.....until a gian monster bug tried to attack them.

Izumi jump in the scene and uses her Kinetic Force Quirk, but it didn't work against it.

Izuku then trew on of his Robin Rang and it went throught..........wait a minute.....something is not right.

Izuku then uses his suit X-Ray vision.....and saw that it was nothing......there was literally nothing.

Izuku:"Hmmmm........Kori would you mind punch the ground..." he said to his girlfriend before she would've blasted.

Y/n:"Ummmm...Why?"

Izuku:"Just do it....."

Y/n:"Okay, then!!"

Y/n then punched the ground which caused it to shake as Mahoro made herself revealed and the monster dissapeared.

Y/n:"It's little Mahoro...."

Mahoro:"Ow, that hurt!! That thing was way scary and you stood there!!"

Izuku:"Ugh.....you've have to be kidding...."he then face palmed.

Alfred:"Much to your disapoyment sir, it's not joke.....well, it kinda is...."

Izumi:"So, you're the kid, who made that illusion?"

Mahoro:"How did you know that was an illusion? Maybe it wasn't, maybe the monster dissapeared when that girl punched the ground, or maybe the monster dissapered because he saw your UGLY FACES!!!"

Izuku:"Let's go back......"

Izumi:"Yeah, it's getting late..."

Y/n:"I can confirme that.....now with all your kindness, we will take our leave...." then Y/n grab Izumi as Izuku activated their wings and simply left.

Mahoro was pouting in anger and trewing a tantrum since they didn't even payed her attention, as her younger brother Katsuma sweatdropped.

Katsuma:"Look, sis......I think this is bad doing this to them....they seem like really nice people and we're just wasting their time......they probably have better things to do then child play with us..."

Mahoro:"CHILD PLAY!?!?" she then start trowing another tantrum as her younger brother thought how childish and stubborn she really was.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile the police was analizing the disaster caused in the city and how another victim lost his Quirk too, the difference this time is that nobody have died.......just badly injured, but alive...as Hawks was partecipating in the investigation and wondering who was actually the guy or girl who did it.........this level of destruction is almost comparable to All For One........unknown to all of them that the leader of the League of Villains Shigaraki was watching from far.....

.

.

.

.

Mina:"Hello this the U.A. agency!! Oh, your suitcase got missing.....sure, we'll help out...."

Hagakure:"I'll go!! Aoyama your coming with me!!"

Aoyama:"Of course my dear!!!

The others then kept going with their works and patrolls.

Izuku:"I'm going down to help out the fields!!See you later!!" he then head outside the agency and was about to fly, until Katsuma called him out.