Chapter 123

Beelz.B was in pure shock to see that Y/n manage to evade his attack and get behind his back as she was now laying her chin on his left shoulder with an innocent look on her face.

Y/n:" Now, what do you say when you feel like you've done something bad?" she asked innocently before Beelz.B flew back and starred at her in shock.

Y/n then clapped her hands with a bright smile on her face.

Y/n:" Come on!!" she said with a bright smile on her face.

Beelz.B then clentched his fists in anger and grinding his teeth feeling that Y/n wasn't even taking him seriously.

Beelz.B then raised both of his hands and sent the coloured jelly beans towards Y/n as Y/n was just using the after image technique and looking at the jelly beans colours.

Y/n:( Wait......... those are dimensions?) she thought in her head realizing that those jelly beans floating in the sky of the Demon Realm were actually dimensions.

Y/n then flash step right infront of Beelz.B causing Beelz.B to be shocked before being hit by a spin kick on the right side of his neck sending him flying down and crashing on the magenta ground.

Beelz.B eyes were pupiless as Y/n was floating above him.

Y/n:( Wait, was that too hard for him? I'm pulling back my hits!!) she thought in her head worried that the fight that had just begun, ended quite sooner.

Beel.B regained consciousness as he grabbed the right side of his neck in pure shock.

Beelz.B:( I almost broke my neck......) he thought in his head.

Beelz.B then looked up to Y/n before he raised his left fist and punched the air creating a portal.

Then a second portal opened on Y/n's left causing a giant fist to strike her.

However Y/n anticipated the move and without even looking she shot a golden starbolt at the giant fist before it even reached her.

Beelz.B then jumped back and pulled his hand out of the portal, revealing it damaged and he winced in pain.

Beelz:B:" Damn you!!!! Y-You..... Y-You clown!!!!!!" he yelled at Y*n while holding his hand in pain.

Y/n:" But, I'm not the one who looks funny out the two of us..." she said innocently causing Beelz.B eyes to widen before rage took over him as he used his healing ability to cure his damaged hand.

Beelz.B then started trowing various punches which created many portals as many giant fists were sent towards her.

Y/n was just moving at the speed of light dodoging each giant fist coming to her way.

Y/n:"That's a pretty cool ability, Sir!!! Can you do more than that?!?" she asked with kindness to the hellish creature, who in response felt disgusted.

Y/n then used her heat vision against Beelz.B as in response Beelz.B made a temporary copy of Y/n which mimic what the original was doing.

The clashed of heat visions created a powerful shockwave and split the Demon Realm in half.

When the smoke was clear, Y/n was standing in the sky with a barrier around her as Beelz.B was covered in dirt and injured aswell but with a shock expression on his face.

Beelz.B:( With an opponent like this....... Victory won't be guaranteed.) he thought in his head as he knew that he won't be able to defeat Y/n with this method.

Beelz.B then started shooting a barrage of blasts towards Y/n who was just dodging them.

Beelz.B then started spinning on himself upside down in mid air and shooting from every direction.