Chapter 143

The current generation of mortals are often said to be descendents of Divine Entities..... However there lies a small number of different types of mortals......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku was now seen sitting on his throne as Omega Spawn was standing by his side.

Omega Spawn:" The current Multiverse is dead, my lord. In order for a New One to be born, it needs to break, out of its egg. The Multiverse is the gg and only by breaking out of it we can experience a boundless one full of choices and histories that we can change. Extinction. Death and extinction are like the shadows behind birth and creation. Consume the power of the Guardians of the Multiverse and achieve Omnipotence...... Devour the Vermillion Bird...... The new promised land where we can live shall be ours." he told Izuku.

Izuku looked at the cube containing the Guardians of the Multiverse as a smirk appeared on his face.

Izuku:" The old mortals are rotten to the core. They need to be cut out to purify my creation." he said as a frown then appeared on his face.

Izuku:" The other half is coming this way." he said making Omega Spawn confused.

Izuku then absorbed the power of the Guardians of the Multiverse gained even more power than he already have.

Izuku appearence changed drastically as he seemingly regained his human appearence with the expection that he looked much older with the additions of horns coming out the sides of his head.

Izuku[Oblivion]:" This is the end

Izuku[Oblivion]:" This is the end. Goodbye everyone....." he said as he looked over to his evil counterpart who was still burning on the Holy cross.

Izuku then walked up to his demon counterpart and absorbing by force.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" You can make yourself useful as an addition....." he said as the demon counterpart disappear as the Holy Cross fell into pieces before turning in dust.

Izuku[Oblivion]:" Now, let's go....... the end is here....." he said calmly as he made a step causing everything around them to shatter before a bright white light was all that was seen.

Izuku and Omega Spawn were now seen infront of the door to the Heavens as Izuku sighed.