Chapter 15

???:"You've opened a door to me Yagi

???:"You've opened a door to me Yagi.........a crack.....of light on my face.....that I've never had.....Did you immagine I'd ever let you close on me? We're going to be Gods......in this world that's rejected and discriminate you for so long.....We're going to tear it into a bilion pieces.....I'm your inevitable conclusion......I'm the ultimate you......I am-"

Then all the sudden Izuku woke up, because of his phone ringing.

Izuku:(Ugh.........Again with this dreams......) he then held his head in pain.

.

.

.

.

After being attack by the League of Villains, twice in one school year, U.A. brought its students to live on campus in order to keep them safe.......the dorms heights alliance was a five minute walk from the main school, building things were a little strange at first, but once they settled into their new home, the young heroes returned to normal coursework and with the goal to become heroes.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa:" I believe, I mentioned this already  but your main focus, this summer is obtaining  provisional hero licenses."

Class 1A:"YES, SIR!!"

Meanwhile Y/n was eating candies and Izuku spinning his pocket knife.

Aizawa:"Do not take this lightly, a hero license  means that you're responsible for human lives, you can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult......only 50% of students pass the test required for these permits, each year.."

Mineta:"It's that hard to get a provisional lincense?!?"

Aizawa:"In order to prepare today you'll concentrate on creating something, new.."

Then Cementoss, Midnight and Ectoplasm enter the room.

Aizawa:"Two Ultimate moves...."

Class 1A:"ULTIMATE MOVES?!? AN EXAM IS A NORMAL SCHOOL THING, BUT THIS IS TOTAL HERO WORLD!!"

Cementoss:"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it simply, but you must learn to lean into your strenghts......"

Aizawa:"This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on for now change into your costumes and meet in gym gamma-

He was then interrupted by Midnight, who was being Mama-Midnight on Y/n.

Midnight:"You know sweetheart, you could do your hair a little differently, maybe you could make it curly and we could trow some highlights in there and maybe-"