Chapter 55

His name is Shigamaruta, he is a Quirkless

His name is Shigamaruta, he is a Quirkless. Founder and CEO of Jakku General Hospital. He uplholds the ideia 'Quirks- based community healtcare' and after the hospital's establishment, he began focusing his efforts on philantrophic work. He set up orphanages and nursing homes all over the country and partnered with several private clinics.

It's an extra ordinary resume and it has garnered him a great deal of respect.

.

.

.

.

Rock Lock:"So this is the guy?" he asked.

Naomasa:"Based on the comission's advice, I had one of my subordinates go undercover...the blueprints of the hospital included an unlabelled space that even the workers don't know the purpose of. It's an area you can only get through the morage. Only Shiga is allowed to access to it. But one of my workers managed to dig up some info on him...Here's the photo he got." he then showed a picture of the Doctor entering the room.

Ryuko from the Pussycats then noticed a tiny Nomu and remained disgusted by it.

Ryuko:"Ewww!!! Gross!! A tiny Nomu!!"

Naomasa:"Shigamaruta's arrest itself won't be difficult. However...if we mess this up, our people on the front line will be discovered.We have the trauma of Hosu and Kamino still hunting us....Shigamaruta....The Nomu......and Shigaraki.....and the Vanguard....no, our destiny is to eradicate the entire 'Injustice League', we will be making that destiny reality. At the mansion of the leaders regular meetings. Their ability to warp is alarming, but the hospital team said they're taking care of the person behind it. I we catch the one who helps them run away...then they won't have any way to escape. "

.

.

.

.

All of our Heroes were now standing on a cliff has they had now arrived at the place, as Izuku was floating in the air calmly with Y/n besides him looking determinate.

Y/n:"My Green Star are you sure it's here? Weren't the Vanguard after the Academy?"

Izuku then close his eyes.

Izuku:"Their little group has gotten quite bigger....I believe they've found a way to increase someone's power greatly and Shigaraki is trying to attain even more power as quickly as possible." he said.

Y/n then looked down worried.

Y/n:"...............Little Eri.........."

Izuku:"Eri, will be fine. I promise you, that she is okay at U.A."

Y/n then sighed, before Izuku tapped her shoulder.

Izuku:"Are you ready for a war?"

Y/n:"I am a warrior Izuku Yagi. Don't underestimate me."