Chapter 104

In planet Kinet 3 days have passed, the rest of the Kinecelerons living there was now either hidding or running away, but luckly for them the soldiers of Vilgax were getting dispatch by the strength and teamwork of the Guardians of Siren and Ilea.

Bullock:"So, much for that, huh? This mission is going to be as easy as expected." he said while firing at the soldiers of Vilgax with his machine gun.

Ruben:"You have to stay focus. You can't joke around these guys." he said while using his water powers to drown the Vilgax soldiers from the inside.

Thesea:"We must make sure that the inhabitants of the planet are safe, and above all we must not let ourselves be tracked down by that extraordinary power of before. That power is far superior to ours. If it is true that Galfore and Tarren were captured by Vilgax ..... We need to be even more alert." he said as his energy claws were covered in blood as the soldiers were laying lifeless.

Ilea then checked her scouter.

Ilea:"There it is again...... However it is the one generating that amount of power, he/she's playing with us.............. Guys, I'm sorry but also check the teleportation device...... The battery is at 20%." she said.

Tsuna:" Looks like teleporting places to places to avoid the fight for 3 whole days hasn't work so well...... But, let's look at the bright side...... We have the number to support us......... That's only one person and after all, however it is..... isn't as powerful as the beutiful princess." he said with a smile under his mask as he was reassuring the team.

Ruben:"So, it's on?" he asked to his comrades as if they were ready to face the powerful opponent.

Bullock:"I'm still packing the heat." he said with a smirk under his mask and he roared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The unknown figure was now seen floating in the air of a destroyed city of Kinet.

???:"Ua latou taofi i luga o se itu patino ua oo i le taimi e faafesagaʻi ai ma fitafita o loʻo osofaʻi faalilolilo a tatou 'au." she said.

( A/n: They have stopped on a specific direction it is time to confront the warriors who are assaulting our forces in secret. )

???2:"Well, look at that........ you've decided to show yourself to me....... You know, I've ran into your forces before........ They're defeanitly not going to a heavenly place and soon you will be aswell......" the person said causing the Executive that was working for Vilgax to turn and stare at that person.

???:"O le ā? Pe o oe foi o se tasi oi latou? Mai lau tulaga taua e foliga mai e sili atu lou malosi iinei nai lo aʻu. Mo lenei mea na le mafai ai ona ou faʻafesoʻotaʻi le vaega lona 11. Ua toilalo a matou leoleo." she said told her.

( A/n: What is it? Are you one of them? From your point of view it seems that you have more power here than I do. For this I could not contact the 11th division. Our guards have failed. )

???2:"I don't understand what you just said, but I think that without your forces around the planet to give you the information you are definitely a little lonely. This that you are the only one still alive here." she said calmly as she yawned.

???:"Fa'amaualuga au fili. ta'u mai po o ai oe, fitafita." she demanded.

???2:"My name is Xylene. I was sent her to put and end to the empire that Vilgax intend to do built up. I'll make sure of it. I've already dealt with the Upper members along the way and you are as good as death." she said.