Chapter 12

(3rd person pov.)

Y/n didn't know where she was........one minute she was running towards the flaming Villain and the next she was waking up in some kind of place.....she was flying around the area.....but couldn't find the exit....there was only green smoke everywhere.

Y/n:" Friend Izuku?!? Anybody?!?........Where am I?" she said looking everywhere, but with no answer from anybody and..........no exit.

.

.

.

.

.

Tomura:" Well...Well, looks like our menace is out of the way, now...." he said holding the green marble where Y/n was locked in.

Tomura:" You did a very nice job........Shion...."

Shion just looked at him for a moment, before taking a seat and start drinking her water.

Shion:(You know...........I never wanted this to happened.......I really didn't........but.......you took him away from me.......and now.......I took him away from you.......so'll never see you again.....and always going to think about me......and ME.......AND ONLY ME!!!! I've hated you since the day of the U.A., when I saw him smile at you......having fun with you........blushing at you!!! Why am I, the one who loved him for years......not making him feel the way you make him feel!!! I was going to fix that........I called the League of Villains......and informed them of our location....then I let myself capture.......and knowing how much 'heroic' you are.......you were going to step in and save me........you stupid b*tch........you just fall from my trap and now..........you have no way out....)

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku cross his arms, looking over the bar filled with Villains.

Izuku:" So.......Where are they?" he said as his eyes turn bloody red, scaring Spinner who start backing up.

Spinner:" H-Heh......probably the League are done with them.......they're probably death by now....."

Izuku:".............Heh.....HAHAHAHA, do you think someone like Y/n could die so easily?!?........You're lucky you know......if she wasn't sweet......you'll have been death meat by now......and since you're pretty much upsetting me.........TALK!!!" he then kicked the bars in anger, making the Villains jolt away from the boy.

Toga:"Ohohoh.....someone is mad.......you know.....the girl with the red hair and green eyes......was so cute.......like a puppy.......Oh.....I really wanted to see how she looks like covered in blood......"she said in a excited tone, making Izuku annoyed by her presence.

Izuku:"..........................We'll continue this tomorrow..............In my way......" he then walk out.

Aizawa was feeling more down than he usually is........he let two of his students get taken away....it was his responsability to protect them but he didn't expected so many Villains back at the camp.......

Midnight was devastated.......because her baby Y/n was gone.....taken away.....kidnapped.....she didn't want to immagine what those Villains would do to her baby girl.....and if they dare do something worse......she'll show them.....her way.

Nezu, was angry......and determinate to get Shion and Y/n back.

During the staff meeting.....all the heroes could've seen how Allmight was devastated and anger that his two students were taken away.