Chapter 127

After being told by Cyttorak of the imprisoned Y/n on the Dark Dimension, Izuku was satisfied that each event was going as planned.

The Living Tribunal then demanded what Izuku really wants as Izuku just smirk and responded.

Izuku:" The Abolition of the Divine Hierarchy of course. And the removal of that neutrality 'he' has always been obsessed with." he said and to emphasises his point further as he raised his index finger up and started molding Existence itself.

Infinity was shocked as she yelled at Izuku to stop as this would cause a disaster, which already happened because Izuku ended up merging many Universe into one.

Izuku:" Now this is what you call Reality Warping." he said with a smile on his face, hinting that he could've destroyed everything in an instant the only reason why he doesn't do it it's because he wants to see everyone at either their worst or best.

However the Living Tribunal was calm and wasn't fazed by Izuku threats.

The Living Tribunal:" It's this mentality that blocks you. Do not panic, brothers and sisters." they said calmly.

Izuku:" And it's the Divine Hierarchy that caused Gods like Tenebrous and Aegis to be erased, but not the Angels, that betrayed him? How can he claim himself to be the 'guide'?" he asked to the Abstract and Cosmic Beings as he was calling the One Above All an hypocrite.

Omega Spawn:" No more games, it's time to make things happen." he told in a pissed off tone.

The Presence:" Oh? And what will you do? What CAN you do? You might be only 2nd in power to him, but we still got mortals with enough power to stomp most of your forces." he warned Izuku.

Izuku just crossed his legs with his arms crossed while floating in the core of Existence with a smile on his face.

Izuku declares a war between all forces including Abstract and Cosmic beings on a Boundless scale, is about to begin. The Rebellion starts now. Everyone has to choose a side. Only one will remain. Izuku and his Upper members wish to fight a New Multiverse with perfet balance.

Without warning, The Living Tribunal unleashes a powerful wave of Cosmic Energy against Izuku and his forces.

Izuku just smirk as cracks started forming around the entire area turning everything around them, like some sort of colourful dimension full of bubbles and shards.

Izuku:" How cute....." he said with a smile on his face and inside of the bubbles and shards there were the Guardians of the Multiverse, trapped and frozen.

General Lupercio:" Are you okay, my Lord?" he asked to Izuku.

Izuku just smiled.

Izuku:" Don't worry, Lupercio. They couldn't even reach me." he said as he extended his hand turning the bubbles and shards into nothing more than a cube.