Chapter 137

Shigaraki was now laying on a laboratory table seemingly unconsciouss as Doctor Kyudai was checking up on him.

Kyudai:" Venerable heir...... You're finally awake. You woke up after half an year, thankfully I was able to give you my best treatments. The door is blocked byn an high security system so that none of those monsters could've gotten in here even if they broke through the underground base." he said calmly as Shigaraki started opening his eyes.

Shigaraki:"Urrk...... I don't know what happened, I've a huge memory gap! Maybe you know something about it?" he asked as he didn't remember much after the war between the Heroes and the Villains.

Kyudai then proceeded to explain detail by detail what has happened so far on planet Earth as Shigaraki was just listening not saying a word and once Kyudai was done, Shigaraki spoke up.

Shigaraki:" Izuku Yagi........ That little punk.... I'll do exactly what he did to me....." he said in hatred as he remembered that Izuku tore him in half and trew his pieces at his subordinates with a blank expression on his face.

Kyudai then snapped his finger summoning an high tech mirror so that Shigaraki could've starred at his new self.

Kyudai:" I used a space ship technology that was used to build up my body aswell as the Cosmic Energy receive from the satellites that I've sent each dimension and world far ahead of us

Kyudai:" I used a space ship technology that was used to build up my body aswell as the Cosmic Energy receive from the satellites that I've sent each dimension and world far ahead of us........ I know that for you it must be quite confusing......" he said as Shigaraki stayed quite with Cosmic Energy moving through his veins.

Shigaraki:" Hey, How did you made it alive anyway? You were just a regular guy with only the power to live longer......" he asked to Kyudai as Kyudai responded his question.

Kyudai:" Knowing the incoming war I cloned myself and sent my clone to do my bidding while I was creating on another side of Japan my new body..... The fight was pretty hard, but not without experience gained. And my mission to protect you has been successful." he said as he used metal manipulation to create an orb which generated an hologram showcasing the battles that have happened even when Y/n got sent into a different universe, using those informations to make Shigaraki even better than before.

Shigaraki:" Hmmmmm........... So, right now you're saying that I'm the most powerful Villain so far?" he asked to Kyudai since he showcased him all those footages that he used to improve Shigaraki as Kyudai then sighed.

Kyudai:" Hard to say....... if you're not tested in battle......" he said to Shigaraki as he was being honest that he don't know if he can handle Izuku's subordinates.

Shigaraki:" I can't wait....... to be tested then....." he said as he couldn't wait to have his payback against Izuku in particular.

.

.

.

.

.