Chapter 35

At the Hero Department the U.A. High School.....Class 1A and Class 1B have organized a team fight training.....Each side wins 1, loses 1 and goes into round 3.........Arriving at Class 1A, Shoto Todoroki will attack the ice to open the fight.......but, was turned over by Honneuki's softening.....the tide of race is gradually vested in Class 1B........

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tenya was now running at superspeed, breaking free from the ice that was sorrounding him......as he landed a solid crescent kick on Juzo's face......causing his body to start spinning and slipping in the ice......

Tenya:"In these 10 minutes I have........NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!"he then boosted his speed once more......as Juzo was starting to regain his balance as he held his face in pain.

Juzo:"Ugh....My head is so.....dizzy......"

Tenya:" I GOT YOU NOW!!!" he then boosted his speed x 2 and ran at superhuman speed.....and repeatly hit Juzo......in the stomach.....face......shoulder.........and as he was running he was destroying the ice......as the pieces where flying every where.........Tenya was creating a tornado as he was running.....in circle.....

And once he stopped everything was sent flying in the air.......

Tenya:"How about that? Heh......" he then start panting as he tried top get some oxygen, due to the side effects of running that fast......

However what he didn't knew was that.....when Tenya was running in circle creating that tornado Juzo......used his Quirk to softened the ice......and find an opening....and was swimming inside of it........

.

.

.

.

Y/n:"FRIEND TENYA IS SO FAST!!!" she said with an happy tone.

Izumi:"Kori......can't you like fly to the speed of light or something? Why are you so excited.....you can still outrun him....."

Izuku:"True.....and even if he moved so fast......I can still see his movements.....when I was in my intership I fought against some speeders Villains......Tenya is fast......probably even faster than the one I fought back then......but....if someone like me.....was against someone like Tenya.......someone who is capable to analyze how to put down a speeder for good.....the fight will atleast last 50 minutes.......because the person could use the speeder Quirk as his own advantage.....and example is to push the speeder on his limits.....so much that he will end up being tired to run......and end up getting beat up or even killed.......it's not always about power.....it's about intelligence too......."

Mina:"Exactly look at Ojiro!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

Kaibara was now battling against Ojiro.....as Tail-Man couldn't keep up with Kaibara.....as guy was using like Izuku said......Ojiro's tail as an advantage into battle.....every time Ojiro will parry an attack with his tail....Kaibara will injure it.......and weakened the boy.....

.

.

.

.

Jirou:"Ojiro is having some difficulity......."

Sero:"Do you see his tail? It's injured.....look at the scars.....there is no way......he is going to make it....reduce like that......"