Chapter 27

The students were now trying out for the festival.......as Y/n was teaching Izuku how to dance...by thinking about positive emotions and the things he likes.....which are helping him...

Until  they got all kicked out the gym since it was to late....but, they were still to much excited for the festival.......as they continued trying out even in the dorms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n:"One.....two.....three.....four.....see, Friend Izuku?! You're using  positivity to dance......what does make you happy?"

Izuku didn't respond, but then......he pinched her cheek....leaving the red head confuse.....

Izuku:"..................You're gonna get something special tomorrow...........after training......."

Y/n:"Something special?!? What is it?!?"

Izuku:"I cannot tell you........"

Y/n:"Please!!"

Izuku:"No....."

Y/n:"Please, please, please?!?" she said as she kept poking his cheek.

Izuku:"Nope......."

Kaminari:"Yeah, but I'll have you know that the perfomance is at 10 tomorrow and most places don't open till 9........" Izuku then grab Kaminari by the arm and pulled him away.

Izuku *whisper*:"Yeah, but there is a jewelry store near by....from U.A. that place opens at 8 a.m. so I'll hit it up......you know....."

Kaminari *whisper*:"Ooooh.....I see what you're doing...my boy......becoming a man!!"

Izuku*whisper*:"Technically I'm 16 so that'll make me still a teenager......I'll only have to wait 2 years to be confirme as an young adult..."

Kaminari*whisper*:"Damn....what chatty mouth...."

Mina:"Well for tonight.....we're really should be getting to sleep!!"

Kirishima:"Before we go nights, we have to make ourselves one final promise!!! to do our best!!We're gonna pull this off and rock every on U.A.!!!"

Then everyone agreed as Mina looked back one last time at Kirishima.....

Mina:(Oh....boy.......what's wrong with me.....) as blush start appearing on her face, before Y/n start tapping her shoulder.

Y/n:"Umm...Friend Mina, we should go night night....."

Mina*blushing*:"Y-Yeah, sure!! Night Night!!! Come on!! Let's go!!" he then grab Y/n by the hand as she proceed to run away with blush across her face...

.

.

.

.