Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3

Back in Japan, news about Izuku stealing Mei Hatsume space ship were heard and this made Endevour even more arrogant as he kept on berating Izuku infront of Allmight at the Hero reunion.

Endevour[ New World]:" What did you say, Toshi? I would like to present the evidence to you about your own son!!! Committing mass-murder, theft of government property, house invasion and stealing a space ship!!!" he yelled as Allmight just laughed.

Allmight[ New World]:" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!" he just laughed while eating his biscuits making Endevour angry.

Endevour[ New World]:" What's so funny, Toshinori?!? This is a catastrophe that might trow all the world into a uproar!!! That brat caused us all sorts of trouble in one day!!!! First he escaped from being sent to Tartarus, stole Japan's government secrets, made an ally on Otheon City, stole ancient jewelry that has just been found under hard researches and stole a space ship!!!! That brat is ruining the reputation of us Heroes. So, tell me what's so funny about all of this?!? " he demanded to Allmight while pointing at the number 1 Hero.

Allmight[ New World]:" Now, that's impressive!!! I'd expect no less from my boy!!!!! Still, I wonder how he managed to escape from all those military forces?" he asked trying his best to hold his laughter.

Hawks[ New World]:"He phased through them." he said calmly.

Allmight[ New World]:" HE PHASED THROUGH THEM, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he laughed despite knowing the answer, but he was doing it just to piss of Endevour.

Endevour then grabbed Allmight by his collar and lifted him up by his chair.

Endevour[ New World]:" Stop joking around!!!! If you hadn't been the number 1 Hero, you'd be taking full responsabilities for the crimes of your family, Toshinori Yagi!!!!!! You doing nothing about it, would bring shame on us Heroes. You should be working on the case, instead you're cheering for your son success of causing Chaos in the world!!!!!!!" he yelled as he snatched Allmight biscuits and storm off.

Allmight[ New World]:" Ah, wait!!! No, those are mine!!!!" he chased after him as Hawks sweatdropped aswell as some Heroes and Vigilantes.

Dabi[ New World]:" The case against Izuku Yagi is still pending. That punk sure knows how to make himself known in one day." he said with a smile.

Ryukyu[ New World]:" What was the jewelry?" she asked.

??? :" There were 7 colored emeralds which were found in a crater of the poor side of Otheon City. They were gonna be studied and then placed in a museum. The young man who infiltrated and got the suitcase that contained them is a called Rody Soul. The same young man that has been seen allying himself with Izuku Yagi." she said with a calm expression on her face.

She was a curvy woman with bright blue eyes, a visor with two large blue-tinted lenses, and straight blonde hair with a brown patch stemming from her roots.

She wears a form-fitting royal blue suit with a wide opening in the chest area, with the space being taken up by a high-collared white dress shirt. The suit has a dark magenta zipper going down the middle, and both of its short sleeves have the "WHA" (World Hero Association) logo. She also wears thigh-high black boots with the same dark magenta line snaking down the legs, and strapped to her right thigh is a brown holster containing her pulse gun.

 She also wears thigh-high black boots with the same dark magenta line snaking down the legs, and strapped to her right thigh is a brown holster containing her pulse gun