Chapter 54

While Eraser Head and Present Mic at that time.......the students were now testing their new abilities by battling the robots......showing how the all improve in term of combat......showing their evolution.......in term of strenght, enhanched senses, communication, teamwork, mindset, decision making, prediction effinciecy, increased potential power, speed and experience........

.

.

.

.

Then it shows Bakugou destroying all the robosts, Shoto freezing them with his icethey were doing pretty good........but what everyone was wondering is where was Izuku? They all looked around between the groups but the green haired boy

Then then they all heard...something arriving from the sky......as they look up........

Hagakure:"Is that a bird?!?"

Mina:"Wait, I think it's a plane!!"

Kirishima:"No.....now that I look at it more clear is........Izu-"

Before he could've even finished Izuku, did an explosive super hero landing.....literally....sending every robot flying away .........as all of the students fell back due to the explosion except Y/n who stood still.........

When the smoke was clear....they saw Izuku standing on his feet......with his new Hero suit.....

(A/n: Izuku seventh suit)

Izuku:"..............Yo............" that's all he said......as every body jaw dropped, Y/n smiled and Allmight was shocked.......

As Bakugou and Todoroki came out the rumble.......as Bakugou was pissed as hell....because his costume was covered in dirt......as he was about to start a petty fight with Izuku....all the students came to congratulate.....with the trio....

Kirishima:"Yo!!! Yagi that was a bad ass entrance you did back there, bro!!!"

Mina:"How far do you think those robots have gone?!?"

Mineta:"Good work Yagi!!!"

Izuku just nodded with a calm smile on his face...as he turns to Y/n......and her costume....

Izuku:"You look lovely Kori........." he said with a calm smile on his face, Mineta the playfully hit Izuku on the stomach only for him to hurt his hand in contact.....

Izuku:"Now........I'm able to control my power....as you wanted.....I'm still sorry about what happened back then at the exam........"he said calmly.

Y/n:"Oh, don't worry about it.......the important thing is that you're here now with me......and I really do like your costume...and the cape very looks good on you....make you look the Mighty person you are...." she said with a bright smile on her face as she put and hand on his shoulder...lean in...and kiss his cheek.....