Chapter 42

Around Mid-December........The Leader of The Vanguard  Action Squad was now battling against Giganto Machia......who still showed signs of loyalty towards All For One....instead of him..........

.

.

.

.

.

GigantoMachia:"TOO WEAK!!!!" he yelled as he manage to grab Shigaraki and slammed him on the ground......

GigantoMachia:"FULL OF OPENINGS!!!!" he yelled as he started punching him down.....

.

.

.

.

.

Talia:"............................The Future King is getting beat down.........they're going to destroy the whole castle..........I can't understand why, you decided to help them father.........These Outsiders......are not worthy.........."

Ra's:"That's where you're wrong Talia.........In order to gain your allies trust.....you need to show.....strenght...........and dominance over them..........don't let you fool you by this.........this......is only................a sparring...........now.....onto the real battle.............."

.

.

.

.

For 48 hours and 44 minutes......straight........Giganto Machia would've attack without hesitation......without resting.........during the fight his body keeps getting bigger.......and larger......and he would easily overpower Shigaraki......according to the datas......his senses of hearing and smell are incredibly acute......thought even this......Shigaraki hasn't shown any signs of pain........getting tired.....or hunger...over the last months........his life seemingly has no value.....right now........and during those fights......Shigaraki was smiling.....for no reason.....The rest of the Vanguard was asked to not interfere during the fight......since Giganto Machia only purpouse was testing All For One's successor.......

.

.

.

.

.

Toga was in her room, eating her ramen noddles.....while looking, from the window, at the fight the whole time.....as Spinner was sitting next her.....

Spinner:"..........Didn't you join the Vanguard.....because you loved Stain or something? Not a trace of him lingers within us anymore........so why are you still here?"

Toga then finished eating her ramen noddles....and started speaking.....

Toga:" I love Mr. Stain............but, I really love....love Y/n-Chan......she's just so....the most beutiful....precious.....pure.....innocent.....gentle....and naive...................and I just.........I'm happy as long as she happy.......hehehehe......My....my.....Y/n-Chan might have gave me a love spell or something......I just............................I'm in love......."she said with hearts in her eyes nd blush across her face as Spinner looked at her with a deadpanned look on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Giganto Machia movements were starting to get slower and slower, meaning he was tired as Shigaraki was starting to get the upper hand.....during the fight......... and manage to punch Giganto Machia on his face....and knocking him over againsta mountain......