Chapter 102

Y/n was now making her way in the laboratory were Ilea was working for the space pods.

Y/n then opened the door as she greeted Ilea.

Ilea:"Just the person I was thinking off right now." she said with a smile.

Y/n:"So, how is it going so far, Princess Ilea?" she asked to Ilea.

Ilea:"We're gearing up to go to planet Kinet, that is where Vilgax's forces are. I'm working on the space pods that are going to get us there, but are you sure you don't want one aswell?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n:"No, I think I'm going to move in a very different way." she said.

Ilea:"Looks like you've already made your plans. But, I wonder why do you want to stay here for while?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n:"I'm going to gearing up a little bit." she said.

Ilea:"Well, hope you don't take too much time. Because you're the only one up for the job to face against Vilgax." she said.

Y/n:"No, problem Princess of planet Draconix! Leave it to me!!!" she said with a bright smile on her face.

Ilea:"I wished I had your confidence. But, can you also get me something for the space pods? I need a Hoverite, Molluscium and Thermiphyte. Do you think you can handle that?" she asked to Y/n.

Y/n:"I'm sure, I can ask the Guardians for such materials." she said as she made her way to the Guardians of Siren for the material needed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After getting such materials from them, Ilea managed to build up the space pods.

Ilea:"The space pods are completed and ready for takeoff!!! Alright, Y/n just let those other 4 know that it's time to launch

Ilea:"The space pods are completed and ready for takeoff!!! Alright, Y/n just let those other 4 know that it's time to launch. We won't be back on planet Siren any time soon, so make sure you've got everything you need." she said with a smile.

Y/n:"Of course!!" she said with a bright smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ilea and the Guardians of Siren now wearing their undercovered soldier suits were now getting inside of the space pods.

Ilea:"So, you all set for the trip?" she asked.

General Tiger:"Sure." he said calmly.

Bullock:"Let's get it on shall we?!" he said in excitment.