Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6

Rody was now seen at the hideout working with the 4 All-Star commanders on the search as he managed to enter the database of the Vega System and learn about the secrets of the Psions.

Rody:" The critical information........." he said as Bullock, Ruben, Tsuna and Thesea started looking at it with him.

They were witnessing how Yamikumo got created, this happened during a viscious battle between Izuku and Lobo on Planet Earth which ended in a draw.

After taking a footage of the fight between Izuku and Lobo, they managed to acquire a sample of his blood aswell as scanning Izuku's body for the creation of the perfect clone.

The group was now witnessing how Yamikumo was slowly forming inside of a Medical Machine going from fetus to child to teenage.

The scientist that was working for the Psion had the job to alter Yamikumo's memory completely. Since he was a clone of Izuku, he would've shared the same traits so that would've ben a problem for their quest to purge those with power. After that, they waited until Yamikumo's body was fully stabilized and full of Chaos Energy.

Once released the clone was given the direct orders to start an attack on planet so that it would've made Izuku look bad infront of the entire world.

It's almost as if they knew well that Izuku wasn't gonna let himself get taken in prison, but it would make sense since they worked on the clone and likely have all of Izuku's memories and his personality.

Knowing that Earth had no defense since Izuku was on the run, this gave them to continue with their project.

The Psions sent Gordonians guards to attack the ship of a alien known as Agnar, which contained the Chaos Emeralds.

In his last attempt, Agnar teleported the Chaos Emeralds in another place not knowing they would've ended up on Earth.

The poor brilliant Agnar was then executed for that.

The Chaos Emeralds were later on found by the scientists and that's when Rody part started.

Rody:" Oh, no...." he said as he witnessed himself tricking his way to the scientists and researchers, stole the suitcase containing the Chaos Emeralds, installed a couple of dynamites on the way so that it would've slowed the down the Police and the Special Forces and then the whole chase happened.

Rody face palmed as the 4 All-Star looked at Rody with a deadpanned expression on their faces.

Thesea[ New World]:" I see, that's what it happened. We should inform Izuku and Y/n about this." he said with a calm look on his face while he tied up his white long hair.

Bullock[ New World]:" Did everyone even seen them? Hey, cockroach you were with them yesterday, do you know what happened?" he asked.

Rody:" Heck if I know! We went our separate ways at the hotel. They're probably together having breakfast or something. We'll wait for them, they'll come eventually." he said as the Snake Commander Tsuna felt uneasy about this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi and Melissa were now seen beaten up, standing up due to having chains in their wrists and feet.

Izumi groaned in pain as she turned to her right to Melissa who had a glowing green 'S' symbol on her back as a sign of humiliation.

Izumi tried to move and used her powers by yelling 'Shazam', but nothing worked.