Chapter 135

Meanwhile at the hidden high tech base Doctor Kyudai had now build a machine and showcased it to his comrades and the Heroes.

Kyudai:" The machine is very useful to travell through dimensions and universes, but I still need to fix some problems....... You'll have to wait a month, before you can use it again. It'snot very practical.....But, we've all been on Earth for 30 days now. We've already lost enough time.....Shall we go?" he asked to them as Dabi just shrugged with Hawks nodding.

Miruko:" I'm ready..... I owe the Hatsume kid for giving me back my arm and leg.........." she said with a confident smile on her face.

Kamui Woods:" For the families we need to get back on the track....." he said in a serious tone.

Tsuyu then kneel down infront of the children as she pet Kota's head.

Tsuyu:" Kero........ We'll be back soon....... You will stay with the others and the back up Heroes....." she said.

Kendo:" Mahoro, since your the eldest one you will take care of the younger ones like they are your siblings, okay?" she asked to Mahoro.

Mahoro then smiled with confidence while holding a figurine of Y/n.

Mahoro:" I'll protect my loved ones!!!! While you're away, don't worry Giant Hand Lady!!!!" she said with a confident smile on her face.

Eri from Universe 1450 looked at the main stream version of herself as she kneel down to her younger counterpart and smiled at her.

Eri[ Universe 1450]:" I promise you, we'll get back mom for you little me. You can trust yourself." she said as she leaned her hand towards her younger counterpart who looked at it for a while before she shook it and accepted the promise that her older counterpart made.

Mei Hatsume then yelled to everyone to get their attention.

Mei:" The Project is ready!!! Just enter the coordinates and the trip will almost be instantaneus..." she said as showcasing the construct.

Izuku from the Timeline 01 rolled his eyes in annoyence as he had planned something different

Nana Shimura then entered the room with All Might as she then spoke up.

Nana:" Hello there. We come to you at the request of the current President of the Hero Association. The only electronic devices still working at the town burned out after indicating the position of that interdimensional hole that kept summoning those creatures. Is the war about to start or is it a false alarm?" she asked.

Kaminari[ Universe 04]:" Well madam this is both correct and incorrect. It appears that Izuku Yagi from this Universe was quite the latter..... In that interdimensional hole time doesn't matter and it's going to be a long journey where we're heading off to. The reason why he might have given us a year, it's because in there........ There's going to be plenty of time......" he said fixing his glasses as he stated that the interdimensional hole which lead to the Dark Dimension where Izuku's forces were at is a timeless place.