Seoksoo*Seventeen*

Bangtanbaby2
*Bottom Joshua

Bangtanbaby2*Bottom Joshua

"

This baby is sucking away my happiness." Joshua commented. Seokmin settles himself next to Joshua "And why is that?"
"I..I dont know." Joshua confessed "I just do not feel as happy as I did in the beginning of my pregnancy."
"That is understandable. Have I not been given you enough attention? Is that part of why you are not feeling as happy?"
"To be fair, you have not told me that I am handsome." Joshua murmurs. Seokmin curls his lip "You are my handsome husband Joshua. You are my treasure, and my source of absolute happiness." Joshua crossed his arms "What is wrong now?" Seokmin questioned.
"You are only telling me I am handsome after I told you to tell me Seokmin! I should not have to tell you. I..- Joshua sniffled.
Seokmin rubs Joshua's back "I cannot read your mind, baby.  If there is a problem you are experiencing, you will need to tell me."
"I do not know of my problems. They are..there, and present." Joshua explained.
"I understand. Do you need a hug?"
Seokmin helps to lay Joshua into his lap. Joshua closes himself tight as he can "I feel better already."
"Then I am glad. Do you want to watch tv or take a nap?"
"Is that a question? It is nap time!"
Seokmin covers Joshua with the blanket "Take yourself a well earned nap. You have done well Joshua."

Seokmin keeps one hand on Joshua's abdomen "Baby girl, how are you doing?" He whispers. He smiles as his daughter kicked at his hand "Excuse you baby girl, please be nice. Your papa is sleeping."
"You woke her up." Joshua whined.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Seokmin apologizes.
Joshua pushes himself off Seokmin's lap "And now I have to pee. Thanks to you Seokmin!"

He watches Joshua teeter to the restroom.

"What is happening?" Seokmin questioned. Joshua, who just woke up, stood at the foot of their bed with his arms crossed "You were cheating on me Joshua! I thought I could trust you."
"You can." Seokmin whispers "Baby you were dreaming. I am not cheating on you. You are my life. You and baby girl." Seokmin reaches out for his bump.
"It was a dream?" Joshua whimpered "I am so sorry!" He pushed himself off the bed, into Seokmin's arms "Please do not be mad at me."
"I am not mad." Seokmin replied. He grips Joshua by his hips to give him a kiss. "I hope to not make you mad. I..at times I still do not feel happy Seokmin. Other times, I do feel decently happy, does that even make sense?"
"It does." Seokmin kisses Joshua's neck "How about I cook for us?"
"Order out instead Seokmin?"
"Your normal?"
Joshua confirmed with a head nod.
"I will place the order then."

During dinner, Seokmin experienced Joshua crying, again.
"What is wrong? I cannot help you if you do not tell me."
Joshua picks up rice with his chopsticks "I cannot eat fast enough or enough rice with my chopsticks!" He cried.
Seokmin blinked,then blinked once more "Okay. I am sorry you feel that way. We do have spoons. Would you like one?"
"I would, yes please." Joshua nodded.

Seokmin returned with a spoon "A spoon for you Joshua."
Accepting the spoon, Joshua spooned the rice into his mouth. Seokmin wordlessly sat next to him eating with his chopsticks.

"Are you going to finish your food?" Joshua questioned, looking over. Seokmin observed the empty plate of Joshua's;
If he chose wrong he could face the very pregnant, normal Joshua.

"Do you want half?" He offered.
Seokmin scrapped half of his rice to Joshua's plate "Is that better?" He asked. Joshua nodded his head "Thank you!" Seokmin smiled at Joshua.

"Seokminnie, are you awake?" Joshua whispers.
"Yeah I am." Was replied "Are you okay?"
"Can we talk? I..."
Seokmin rolls to face Joshua "What is troubling you baby?" He cooed.

Joshua sits up in their bed, Seokmin mimicking his action "Let me apologize firstly." Joshua began. "While carrying our daughter has brought me great joy in my life, it has also been a struggle for me..sometimes which I unfairly take out on you. You do so much for me, I do not want you to feel overworked, or underappreciated. I am sorry for the random spurts of my emotions. But thank you for taking it all in strides. I often think of all that I am doing, what I need to do is to think of all that you are doing for us. You can read me before I know what is troubling me. You know how to fix the problem, all while reassuring me that my problems are due to my pregnancy, not simply because of just me." Seokmin cups Joshua's face in his hands "My sensitive love." He laughs "I feel as though I am only half of the man that you need, or that you deserve. I sometimes feel inadequate. Your needs I try to be understanding about, if I hurt you in the process then I am sorry. Often I forget that you are doing something miraculous, yes I can see your baby bump and be reminded that you are carrying our daughter..what I fail to remember is to ask how you are feeling. You, Joshua. I want you to know I remember you more than the one who is having our baby."

Seokmin removed his hands from Joshua's cheeks "If you feel neglected I need you to tell me. We cannot fix our problems if we do not communicate."
"I will try Seokmin." Joshua offers. "That is all I ask of you baby." Seokmin agreed.

Joshua pressed his back against Seokmin "I am craving your touches."
Seokmin sneaks his hand underneath the Pajamas shirt "Well hello my sweetheart. Listen to my voice and allow it to take you into a sleep." He rubbed Joshua's baby bump "Is it working?"

He looks over to see Joshua asleep too.
'I guess it is family cuddles."

Hey there! You made it to the end, woohoo..look at you being the badass..lol
Thanks for reading this!❣