Luwoo(NCT)*Second Room*

🤍Luwoo🤍

"Are you sure we can afford this Lucas?" Jungwoo whispered "It is 13k outside of our price range we agreed with

"Are you sure we can afford this Lucas?" Jungwoo whispered "It is 13k outside of our price range we agreed with."
Lucas looks around in the foyer then at his husband "Do you love this house?" "It is my favorite house that we have looked at to be honest." Jungwoo confesses. "Exactly. If I, your husband can make you this happy, even about a house, then it is worth the extra money. We will be okay with our finances." Lucas reassures. "If you are sure." "Yes! Yes I am so sure about this house. If you fell in love with this house, then this is our house." Lucas said. Jungwoo takes his husbands hands "When Can you put out an offer?" Lucas smirked "I already did that. They accepted my offer. And now-" Lucas pulls out a key "It's our house. I bought this for you. For our future. For our babies." "You surprised me. I am so happy right now." Jungwoo wipes his eyes "When Can we begin moving in?"
"I made an appointment for the movers to start Saturday."
"Tomorrow is Saturday." Lucas taps Jungwoo on his nose "Exactly." Jungwoo releases his hands, now head against Lucas's chest "This is our future. Our first major purchase while being married." "Speaking of being married." Lucas raised his eyebrows "We should go see where our bedroom is."
Lucas picks up Jungwoo, carrying him like a princess "It's a tradition." He explained. Jungwoo kisses his cheek, then giggled as Lucas carried him to their bedroom.

Jungwoo was met by a mover "Sir." He nodded. Jungwoo walked down the stairs where he sees Lucas talking with someone "Morning. Why didn't you wake me?" Jungwoo questioned. "Morning handsome." Lucas smiled "Why wake you? You have been acting like there is not enough sleep for you recently. If I could provide sleep for you, then I will. Are you feeling refreshed?" "Maybe with some juice I will?" "It is on the counter. I made breakfast. Hopefully you enjoy the food, I know your tummy has been dodgy." Lucas pats his tummy.
"I will eat my breakfast well." Jungwoo nodded "I will get ready after breakfast. Then maybe I could help?"
Lucas smiles "I was thinking you could start in the kitchen."
"Always expecting me to be in the kitchen." Jungwoo commented. "Maybe one day I will find someone who values me outside of my abilities for being in the kitchen Lucas." He teased. "Your ability of being in the kitchen is to find the take out menus. I love you!"
"Sure you do." Jungwoo smiles.

"Do you need help carrying the rocking chair?"
Jungwoo turned around "Oh my yes! That would be helpful. Thank you." He gushed. The mover smiled, and lifted up the rocker "Which room will this be in?" "The second to the last, if you will please."
The mover nodded. Jungwoo followed the mover as he carried the rocking chair to the said room "Where would you like me to place this?" "Right on the wall. Thank you so much." Jungwoo said "I am most appreciative. Those get really heavy."
The mover laughed "I remember moving my wives rocking chair to different locations during her pregnancy. You learn how to carry them." Jungwoo blushed "So you are saying Lucas will learn to move the rocking chair with ease?"
The man smiles "It will get easier to move. Although I do like it against the wall. The baby will like the sunshine. Congratulations."

"Jungwoo! Hello, my love. Jungwoo, are you hiding?" Lucas called. Jungwoo watches as Lucas peeks in the room "Found you. Did you get lost? This is not our room." Lucas walks in. "I am not lost." Jungwoo shakes his head. "Okay. Then why are you in this room? It's empty." Jungwoo pushes himself with one foot to begin rocking "I think we should paint the nursery a brown." He comments. "Maybe with a green trim. Not like forest..more like mint chocolate chip. What do you think Lucas?" Lucas blinks "A nursery? Why do we need a nursery?"
Jungwoo puts his hands on his stomach "For our baby we need a nursery." "A baby? We are..you are..our baby. Oh god. I got you pregnant!" Lucas cheered. He walks to Jungwoo, and sits down on his knees "Your tummy. This explains all of the symptoms you were having. How far are you?"
"14 weeks. I only found out two weeks ago. Are you mad for me not telling you?" "Of course I am not mad at you." Lucas shakes his head. He brings one of his hands around Jungwoo's waist, one positioned on the small of his back as his other hand sits on the protruding bump "Come on. What do I say to my baby Jungwoo?" "Introduce yourself. I talk to the baby all the time. It makes the experience more real for me." Jungwoo explained. Lucas cleared his throat "Hi, mini. I am your daddy." He then giggled "Your mommy and I bought a house. Hopefully you will be able to see the house through mommy's bellybutton. If not, we will give you the tour on those long nights where you do not want to sleep." Lucas sighed "You will have so many happy memories in this home mini. This house will be your childhood. Looking back you will see the smiles we shared as a family. Or that is what I hope you see, and think."
Jungwoo runs his hand across Lucas chin "A childhood house. A house that this baby will bring their baby to."
Lucas cups Jungwoo's cheeks "This means everything to me Jungwoo. Please do not tell me this is a dream."
"This is not a dream." Jungwoo kisses Lucas's palm.

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter