TaeKook*Bangtan*•Family Day•

BtsLover4Life7
It's a TaeKook family day!

BtsLover4Life7 It's a TaeKook family day!

"But Appa. Look at how big your tummy is! You should not come on this trip with us."
Taehyung snorts "My tummy is not that big is it, Mi-Kyong?" He runs a hand over his bump. Mi-Kyong, his daughter, brings her hand to Taehyungs bump "You are making Appa comfortable. You also now have a built in table. I am jealous Appa." She continues. "What is going on in here Mi-Kyong?" Jeongguk asked, walking in. "She is worrying about me Kookie. I will be fine little one. This trip is for the four of us." "Soon to be five of us. When is he coming?" Jiho wondered. Jeongguk reaches out to Taehyung's bump "He will be here soon enough. Are you ready to meet him?" Jiho bends down level with Taehyungs bump "We will see you when you come out of Appa's tummy. I hope you like it in there baby." He spoke. "He is very comfortable. Appa is keeping him very safe, look at his tummy." Mi-Kyong pointed out. "He did the same thing when you were in there."

Taehyung smiles, remembering how his bump stuck out from his body when he gave birth to those twins of his.

"We were very comfortable in there." Jiho commented. Mi-Kyung nodded with agreement "We ate well too, I remember that." Taehyung laughed "I am glad to hear that. I did have the two of you to feed inside my tummy."

It's ten o'clock, we should be leaving now." Jungkook interrupted. "Of course. Go grab your coats. Meet us outside, okay?"
Mi-Kyung pulled on Jiho's hand "Let's go get our jackets." They ran up the stairs, collecting their coats.

Taehyung smiled as Jiho ran passed him urging his sister to hurry up.
Until, he gasped and holds his bump "No."
"Appa, should I get-" "No, no I am okay. He..Ooh." "I am getting Appa Kookie!" Mi-Kyung tells him. Taehyung grabs her hand "I'm okay. Really, I am. Nothing to worry about. Do not be scared for me. Or worry about me. Nothing bad will happen. Today is our family day. Do you understand?" Mi-Kyong nods "I understand. But if you are hurting you need to tell Appa. He is worried about you, and baby too." She says. "Thank you for being so worried, but I am fine. Let's go."

"What took so long?" Jeongguk asks, looking over to Taehyung. "I had to go to the restroom. And I waited for Appa to finish. Sorry for making you wait." Mi-Kyong bowed her head. "It's okay." Jeongguk replies "Now that we all are here. Let's go! Let's get it."

Tae shivered in his seat, which did not go unnoticed by Jeongguk "Are you okay? Do we need to stop?" He bites his lip "I have a confession to tell you." "The baby is not mine?" He teased. "It does involve the baby. But no, it is yours Jeongguk." Kookie pulled the car over to the shoulder of the road "What is it?"
"I have been having contractions. They are about thirty minutes apart now. They started last night."
"You What!" Jeongguk shouts "And I am only now hearing about this?" "I'm sorry." Tae whimpered "I did not want to spoil our day. But now, I am in pain." "Is Appa having the baby?"
Tae turns his head to see his children "Yes, I am. But it is okay. I have done this once before, with the two of you." "In a hospital." Jeongguk chimed in. "I need your support right now Jeongguk. Now your sass mouth." Taehyung snipped. "Then you should have told me earlier Taehyung! Not keeping it to yourself." He replied. "I am sorry, Okay! It was a Ooh..this..this child is not waiting Kookie." "What do you need me to do then?" "Looks like you will be playing Doctor today. Can you manage that?" "I have no choice. Oh god." "How can we help?" Jiho asks. "You two can help by telling me stories, keep me occupied while Appa does his job." Taehyung replies. "We can do that for you! I have a new sorry, it happened during recess. Do you want to hear it?" "Of course I do, Mi-Kyong." Tae nods.

"I am going to call for an ambulance Tae." Jeongguk mentioned "But I am right here, we will do this together." "Just like last time?" "Exactly like last time." He nodded.

"Can you tell me your story Mi-Kyong?" Tae asks. "Well I was kissed." She said "Do not get upset, it was on my cheek. And I pushed him away." Tae laughed "I am not mad. Was it Minuk- Ooh." Jiho takes Taehyungs hand "I am here for you Appa. Let me show you how strong and brave I can be." He says. "My strong boy, thank you. Keep telling me the story, I want to know how it ends." "I liked the kiss. He asked me if I would want to be his girlfriend when we are 30, and I said I would have to ask my Appas first." "I do not like this kid. Make it 40 then we will talk Mi-Kuong." "I will tell him that." She nodded. "Okay, well, it seems as you are ready to push. I am ready to meet our son Tae."

Tae throws his head back "No, no, I can't do this! Just keep him inside of me, let him be born when I am ready!" "That's not how it works having babies." Jiho commented "Please give us our baby brother." He added. "The head is born, and shoulders." Jeongguk admitted "Two more pushes Tae, then we will be a proper family."
"You can do this Appa. Grab my hand again." Jiho insisted. "Mine too." Mi-Kyong insisted "Follow what Appa Kookie instructs." She coached.
Tae pushed, his face turning red.

Then the baby cried out "Look at your baby brother."

"Kim Yung."

The family sits around and coos around Yung, barely noticing the ambulance coming to their rescue.

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸