Luwoo(NCT)

nctzen_20
🤍Juwoo🤍
Happy reading, sweetheart:)

"The likeliest possibility of you having a child is the option of adoption

"The likeliest possibility of you having a child is the option of adoption. I am very sorry Jungwoo, and Lucas." The doctor explained.
Jungwoo puts his hand on Lucas's thigh.
"So, our options are adopting a child are.."
"Yes, unfortunately."

Jungwoo watches as Lucas and their daughter sit on the couch "Baby?" She questioned. "Yes, this is your baby brother. If you are nice you can say hi."
The younger presses her nose against Lucas's bump "So you are my younger brother. When can we begin playing together? I have a new fire truck."

"Jungwoo! We got the call, oh my god. Jungwoo!"
"What is the shouting about?" Jungwoo questioned.
Lucas picked up Jungwoo "A woman gave birth."
"Okay, and?"
"And." Lucas continued "We are next on the adoption list, that is if we still want a baby."
"Do not be silly, yes! I want that baby Lucas." Jungwoo proclaimed. "What are we still doing here, let's go meet our baby. Did you ask the gender?"
"I forgot to ask, I wanted to get to you as soon as possible. Is the gender important to you?"
"Of course it's not. Come on, let's meet our baby."

Lucas pats his daughter cheek "You are going to share your fire truck? That is you being a good older sister."
Yu-Jin swipes away his hand "You said that I could play with my brother. When is that going to happen? I'm bored."

Jungwoo picked up Yu-Jin "Would going to the park cure that boredom? You can bring your fire truck."
"Can we! Let's go! Daddy, and appa, let's go!" She urges.
"Go find your shoes, then we will go. We will both be getting ready." Jungwoo replied.

"Why do I have to go?" Lucas complained.
"It's for your daughter." Jungwoo replied.
"But I am too pregnant to go outside and frolic." Lucas continued. "Get your shoes on, we will stop for mochi."
Lucas rubs his bump "Let's get going. Okay, son, we are going out for an outside adventure today."

"We are parents. Look at us, holding our daughter."
Lucas pokes his daughters foot "Hello, my new little love."

Jungwoo chases Yu-Jin "Here comes the monster! You better run sweetheart." Yu-Jin in return, screamed in joy "Faster!" She cried.

Jungwoo sits next to Lucas "Where is our daughter?"
"She found a boy that she is playing with. Over there."
Lucas follows Jungwoos finger to see their daughter "She is having fun, I like hearing her giggle. I like being her father."
"And to this one." Jungwoo added. "Our miracle." Lucas continued. "We are doing well in life. We have our babies, we have our marriage, we have love."
"And we are going to continue to grow, and our lives will change."
"But I will have you with me. And our children."

Hello, readers. :)
Thank you for reading- vote.comment.