Changki (Monsta X)

👇🏻 ☝🏻
Changkyun Kihyun

👇🏻                      ☝🏻Changkyun     Kihyun

Mickays261031

"He will become unbearable." Changkyun groans. He covers his eyes as he releases a growl "Hey Changkyun, are you okay?" Kihyun wonders.
"Yes..and no." He offered. "Oh no, okay, well what is wrong? Come talk to me."
"Here Kihyun." Changkyun handed over something.

"A pregnancy test?" Kihyun looks at the screen again "A positive pregnancy test?"
"It is." Changkyun nodded. "What is your initial reaction?" He continues.
"I am very..surprised." Kihyun replied "And this is real?"
"Very real."
"Okay." Kihyun says "I guess then there is only one thing."
Changkyun looks at him "Which is?"
"To make an appointment for you. I am absolutely happy." Kihyun added. "Why are you crying? Changkyun, my love."
"I have known you wanted a baby, I have known.."

As Changkyun predicted, Kihyun did indeed become unbearable.

Kihyun had insisted that once Changkyun entered the sixth month he wears Velcro shoes. Apparently, they were easier than expecting Changkyun to tie his shoes.  And they were also more comfortable to wear, and easier to run away from situations that might become dangerous.

Like Changkyun could run now!

He could not stand in front of the microwave. Or eat green m&n's. Not even could he drive anymore! "It's not like you can fit behind the steering wheel anyways Changkyun." Kihyun argued. "I can still fit!" Changkyun retaliated.

He could not sit behind the steering wheel anymore.

"You went on a walk with the dog? Changkyun! You could have been hurt."
"By what? A passing squirrel? Come on."
Kihyun blinked at Changkyun "Unnecessary sarcasm makes the situation worse. I meant by the dog! He could have tripped you, or you could have been pulled by him."
"Could have! But I didn't, Kihyun, look at us. We are fine."

Kihyun exhaled "You are correct, you are okay. And that is all that matters to me. I apologize."
"It is okay Kihyun. Please believe me when I say I know my body..well as best I can with my new body."
"I trust you. Okay Changkyun."

"Kihyun..you staring at me like I am about to give birth as soon as you look away is doing more harm that it is helpful." Changkyun reminded.
"I cannot just ignore you! You are in the hospital to give birth."
"Yes, I am aware." Changkyun replied.
Kihyun remains silent.
"Kihyun, listen. I do not need you to be helicopter parent right now. I need you to be you, Kihyun. Stop trying to..control my pregnancy! Not everything is going to happen as according to the book, that book, any book that you have read is a guideline."
"Am I being overbearing?" Kihyun whispers.
"You were..er, still are. However you have acknowledged the problem, and will stop."
"I will. How can I be of help for you?"
"I need you to be supportive. Please listen to me, and follow without question what I am telling you, okay? I need a husband, not someone who is helicoptering me."

"Please do not touch me right now..Kihyun." Changkyun shrugged his shoulders. "Okay okay." Kihyun removed his hands "Do you want me to sing a song?"
Changkyun clenches his fist around the blanket as he nodded yes.
"Let's go, go. Everything is ready baby."

Changkyun laughed out "One of our songs, really?"
"You did not specify." Kihyun huffed "Okay, fine. What song do you want to hear?"

Changkyun grunted as he clenched the blanket once more.

"Forget about your singing!"

Kihyun nods before moving next to Changkyun "Are you ready for our lives to change?"
"This baby will be a good change. Right Kihyun?" Changkyun whispered. "It will be, yes." Kihyun nods. "How about you try to take a nap? All of those books I was reading said you should rest before giving birth."
"As I do appreciate your caring nature, I cannot sleep. This one had not been calm."
The elder smooths his hand across Changkyun's hump "So it does seem. Well then, would you like something to eat? The cafeteria is downstairs."
"If you could, yes please Kihyun."

Kihyun swipes his card. He thanks the gentleman and accepts his bag of food. He opens one of the drinks for himself, already taking a sip.
On the elevator ride up, Kihyun texts an update to the members.

Minhyuk replies with 'Still no name...Minhyuk is a very traditional name'

Kihyun smiles at that comment.

Shownu replied immediately 'We do not need another Minhyuk!'

Kihyun opened the door to the room "Changkyun, Minhyuk is insisting we name the baby- what is happening in here?"

"Kihyun..ooh." Changkyun reaches out for him. "Baby is coming."
"Huh?"
"What..what do you mean huh? Kihyun! I need you with me here. Are you here?"
"Yes, yes I am." Kihyun abandons the food.

"With this next contraction do three quick pants okay..then blow out."
"You can do that. I know you can Changkyun. Come on, I will do it with you." Kihyun says.

Kihyun follows along with Changkyun as he breathes during contractions.

"Good, good good job. You are almost done. I can see baby."
Kihyun looks "Ha, Changkyun our baby has hair! A lot of hair." He looks back at the younger "Really? I did have terrible heartburn..maybe that is true."
Kihyun joined Changkyun next to his upper part "Few more pushes Changkyun. How about some more breathing? There you go."

"Hello Siwon." Changkyun whispered "You were worth every discomfort baby boy. Hi."
Kihyun watched Changkyun.
"Come over here. Say hi."
Changkyun places Siwon in Kihyun's arms "Hi, I am your other dad. We will work out what to call us later. Wow. I will never leave you Siwon. It is the greatest joy to be your daddy Siwon."

Hi, so, I suck with requests ...and I am sorry. I am trying to write them, so do expect requests.