HyunLix||Stray Kids||

Hyunjin Felix
☝🏻 👇🏻

Hyunjin rubbed his forehead as he tried to conceal his yawns "This is your 18-""19

"19." Felix corrected "Not that I am counting." He added.
Felix laughed out "Oh I am definitely counting. I have been counting."
Hyunjin sits down next to Felix "How are you doing?" He runs his hand over the side of Felix's bump "I am getting antsy." He admitted "Starting to worry as we have been here for 19 hours, yet still no babies."
"First deliveries are explained to take longer, remember, we read that in the baby book. Especially as your first delivery is multiples."
Felix closes his eyes and leans his head back against his pillow "I understand. Does not make this process easier."
Hyunjin squeezes his hand "Do you want more ice chips?" He offers.
Felix denies by putting up his hand.

"Ooh keep breathing." Hyunjin coached "Take another deep breath."
Felix blows out his breath "Now my pain is escalating."
"Our nurse will be coming around shortly to check in on you."
"I cannot wait." Felix reaches above his head. The red alert button was pressed, and flashing.

"Hello YongBok."

Felix's hand was wrapped around Hyunjin's with clenched teeth "I am in pain."
"I can see. Okay well how long have you been contracting?"
"Every five minutes lasting for about thirty seconds, maybe 45."
"Get comfortable YongBok, I will be giving an examination."

Felix squirmed "It is uncomfortable I know try to stay still for me." She urged.

"How is he doing? Are we closer to meeting our babies?" Hyunjin wondered.
"I already notified the doctor."
"Will the babies be born within the hour?" Felix questioned.
"Unlikely. However, it could still surprise me. Do not worry YongBok, these babies will come at their pace."

Felix looks at Hyunjin "About time to meet these babies."

One of Felix's hand was wrapped in Hyunjins as his other hand was wrapped around the bed railing "This is it Felix. We are meeting them this morning." Hyunjin kissed his temple "And our lives begin."

"On your next contraction YongBok, push. Hyunjin being his supporter."
"I am always by his side." Hyunjin vows.
"I can tell. We are ready to begin this delivery. Push when you feel that you need to."

"I am safe. I feel secure. I am safe. I feel secure." Felix chanted. He grunted with closed eyes "You are doing it Felix! Keep going, push push." Hyunjin encouraged. He kisses Felix's hand "Good job."

"Give another push YongBok! With this push baby A will be born."
"Already? Hyunjin our baby is almost-ooh. I need to push again."
"Push Felix!" Hyunjin expresses "First baby is almost here."

With another push from Felix "Baby A is a girl! Good job YongBok."

"She is here. Felix." Hyunjin pushes his nose into Felix's neck "Our little girl. Now let's meet our next one."
"Do you know the genders of babies?"
"Now only our baby girl."

"Go look at our little girl." Felix asked, pointing towards the doctor.

Hyunjin stepped away from Felix "Is she okay?" He asked, peeking at the nurses.

They held up the baby "Say hi to your dad. She is absolutely healthy. And waiting for her other sibling to come join her."

Returning to Felix "Is she okay?" Felix worried.
"She is waiting the arrival of her sibling. They have her wrapped in a pink baby blanket with her little bow hat."
Felix looked at Hyunjin "I want to hold both babies."
"Soon. Do you still feel contractions?"
"They have eased. Is that normal?" He looked to the Doctor "It is normal. Babies can be born an hour apart. Deliveries are different."
"It feels as if I have contractions yet not as painful as before. Should I still continue to be pushing?"

Felix closes his eyes "Can I hold her?"
"Maybe she will encourage baby B to come meet their older sister."

Hyunjin approached Felix "Say hi to your daddy." Hyunjin lowers his arms to present the newborn "Hi sweetie." Felix whispers "Can you use your twin telepathy to ask your sibling to come meet us. Do you miss them? You can help to come meet them again."

Felix clamps his eyes as he groaned "This is the same pain I experienced with her!"
"Start pushing. We are here for you YongBok!"

With one more push "Baby B is a little boy!"

"A girl, and a boy." Hyunjin repeated "You did that. I am so proud of you."

The Doctor hands the second newborn to the nurse.

Hyunjin places their daughter on Felix's chest.
His fingertip runs across her cheek "Hi baby girl. You finally arrived. Shortly you will be reunited with your brother."

Hyunjin, again, stepped over to examine their son "Is he okay too?"
"Thriving, just like his older sister. Do they have names?"

"He is named Lee Kyong."
"And she is Lee Yeji." Felix answered. "Hi Yeji." He whispered.

"Yeji here is your brother. Did you miss each other?" Hyunjin approached Felix with Kyong in his arms. Situating the brother into the other arm of Felix the parents looked down at their babies "Look at our two little creations." Felix whispers. Hyunjin kisses his babies, then Felix "I thought I knew the definition of love: that was until I saw my family. How powerful of a moment did we just share. Thank you."
Felix smiles "The best moment I shared will always be with you, thank you."
Hyunjin smiles back at his husband "Let me take a photo."

He presses the button, the picture appearing on his phone screen "That is my wallpaper." He proclaims.
"As it should be." Felix replies.
"As it should be." Hyunjin agrees.

Hi readers!
Thanks for coming back :)
If you liked this..vote! Comment. Do both.
Requests are open rn

Also, what ships would you like to see me write more about? Comment below.

Until the next read, readers!!

—SheIsTheWriter💕💋