Hyungki*Monsta X*•Double Signed•

Fangirl2243
**Authors Note//YES, I will be getting everyone request out very soon! I will try to get them all out by this weekend, but if it does not happen, please have patience!**

Fangirl2243 **Authors Note//YES, I will be getting everyone request out very soon! I will try to get them all out by this weekend, but if it does not happen, please have patience!**

Kihyun inhaled a breath of his, then released it out "And you promise no harm will come to Hyungwon?" He asks, looking up. The man in front of him rolls his eyes "Why are you worried so about him? This-"
"I am doing this for him, so I will be worried."
"Worried for yourself because you know that what you are doing is wrong..or-"
"I signed it." Kihyun interrupted. "When will the change occur?" "I can do it now, if you like." "And the effects on Hyungwon? When will the symptoms become clear?"
"Symptoms will start two days after the day of being sexually active with your partner."
"Do it then, I am ready."

The man snaps his left hand.

"Hey, hey..wake up."
Kihyun opened his eyes "Wh-Huh? Are you home earlier than usual Hyungwon?"
"Yes, don't you remember. You texted me, saying there was something important we needed to discuss. I left during my lunch. Now what is wrong?" Hyungwon walked into the bathroom, turning on the light "Please tell me that it is important."
Kihyun sits up in bed "It is important, it is. It's just-" Kihyun noticed a light glowing from his palm "What in the even?" He whispered. The light illuminated to a pastel pink, quickly turning into a sky blue.
"I made that deal." Kihyun remembered "Shouldn't I be evil if I am possessed?"
"What are you blabbering about now Kihyunie?"
"It's nothing. You look so..so tempting right now Hyungwon. Let me take you on the bed?"
"Lead the way."

Kihyun found it was easier to please his Hyungwon as he is possessed; he tossed away the care of gentleness, he pounded into him..as he felt it was his obligation, the need to tell Hyungwon he is the dominate. Inside of his chest was alight with fire, burning to the use of his cock for Hyungwon.

Hyungwon curls into Kihyun's chest "Talk about passion Kihyun, what happened tonight? That was..not our vanilla sex."
Kihyun snorts out a laugh "I wanted tonight to be different, hence why it was a surprise."
"Well it was surprising. How about we order something out?"

Kihyun woke to feeling his hands begin to tingle. Bringing the palms of his hands up, it showed a countdown of 20 hours, and 16 minutes until the symptoms appear.
"I thought we had two days!" Worried him. He closed his palms and looked at Hyungwon, who was sleeping by his side "This is all for you Hyungwon." Kihyun whispered.

When Kihyun woke again, his palms now read 6 hours, exactly.
"Guess you got the note too Kihyun?"
Kihyun watches as Hyungwon's palms also light up.
"I am so sorry! This is not how I wanted this to happen. Please, believe me."
"I do. It is happening their way because I also visited them. We signed the same contract Kihyun. Now we wait to see what will happen in six hours."