EunHae💕SuperJunior💕

multikpopstan2007

Donghae Eunhyuk
👇🏻 👆🏻

Donghae     Eunhyuk👇🏻                👆🏻

Donghae sits in the closet. His phone is the only light for him to see. In his hands was the reasoning why he had been feeling sick.
"You were the very last thought of why I was being sick. I'm pregnant." He murmured. Rubbing his eyes, Donghae brings his hand to run through his hair "Little Eunhyuk. Maybe I could call you LE. Our little baby LE."
Throwing his head back, Donghae banged his head against the closet wall "How long will I be able to keep you a secret? Or do I announce you?" He wondered.

"Donghae? Donghae, hey, what are you doing in the closet?"

Having a midlife crisis.

"I have a headache. This was the only dark place."
Eunhyuk frowned "Do you need medicine?"
Donghae denied "Do not worry about me. Tell me about your day."
Donghae listened.
"Will you please stop acting like you are interested? You are not feeling good. Go lay down in bed. I will be right there with a heating pack. Please do this for me Donghae." Pleaded Eunhyuk.
Donghae did not object.
"Can I have a glass of water as well? I do not feel well. Thank you."
"Absolutely. Get comfortable in the bed. I will be back as soon as I can."

Donghae moved to the bed. Pulling the blanket towards his chin, Donghae closed his eyes. Only long enough until Eunhyuk returns.

"Donghae? Hey wake up. I know you do not feel good. Ooh hi again." Eunhyuk welcomed. "Oh, did I fall asleep? Sorry." Donghae apologized. "The bed was warm and the blanket made it perfect."
"I understand. I have your medicine. And your water too."
Donghae accepted the medicine from Eunhyuk, chasing it with the water.
"Do you think it is just a small cold?" Eunhyuk questioned. "I am not sure." Donghae replied "My tummy feels funny too. I am nauseous."
Eunhyuk lays his hand on Donghaes stomach "I think you have a tummy bug. Do not worry, let your doctor husband mend you back to health."
"I know that sleep will help mend me. Is the doctor available to sleep with me?"
Eunhyuk winked "Let me cuddle you."

Inside of the restroom Donghae could hear Eunhyuk singing as he showered. Closing his eyes again he turned to lay on his left side.

Donghae pushes open the toilet door, long strides towards the actual toilet. Kneeling, he expels the bile out of his mouth.
"Donghae? Hey hey, okay, you stay here. I will get you more water. Here. Here is a hot towel."
"Thank you." Donghae accepted. He felt the warmth from the towel draped over his shoulders. It was comforting.
"True to your name. Morning sickness." Donghae whispered. His palm laid flat against his stomach "We will find a better time to tell your father about your existence. Until I find that time, ease up on the sickness. Eunhyuk will not leave my side." Donghae reasoned.

"I also brought Leeteuk."
"I hear you are sick Donghae. What are your ailments?"
"Mostly just nausea. It must be a stomach bug that I have contracted. Nothing to worry to much."
Leeteuk glances down at Donghaes stomach. He rests his hand on his own stomach, then lifts his eyebrows to Donghae.
A quick look around the room, Donghae noticed Eunhyuk was not paying attention, so he nodded his head yes.
"Ah." Leeteuk nodded his head. "Well I understand we all can get sick. I am right down the hall, if you are not feeling well..or want to talk. One of the boys will come up in a little to give you apple juice."
"Okay, thank you." Donghae acknowledged.

"I feel like I am in a museum the way you are staring at me! Stop it Eunhyuk! What is your problem!" Donghae huffed.
Eunhyuk squints his eyes at Donghae "There is something changing about you. I can just..tell, but what the change is, that I cannot tell. Yet. If there is something that you are hiding from me, now would be the time to tell me. I will not be mad. Actually, I would feel relieved."
Donghae shook his head "No secrets to tell from me." Eunhyuk shrugs his shoulders "Why do you hide from me? I want to only help you. I am your husband! I took a vow to protect you, to love you, and to be your safe place. Eunhyuk. Please tell me."
"I am ready to tell you." Donghae says.
Eunhyuk pulls Donghae towards their couch. Sitting on his knees, Eunhyuk nods towards Donghae "And I am ready to hear your explanation."
"You got me pregnant." Donghae announces.
Eunhyuk opened his mouth, but quickly closes his mouth "A baby? We are having a baby? This is the most incredible..wow, I will never forget how you looked telling me you were pregnant. I am amazed by you Donghae!"
Eunhyuk lays on top of Donghae "When you found me in the closet I had just found out. I was looking at the ultrasound. First photo of our babies."
"Babies. That is more than own. Are we having twins? Please no triplets." Rambled Eunhyuk.
"No, no, no three babies. It is only twins. I am too early to see the genders."
"How did I not notice sooner? How far along are you?"
"Fourteen weeks. When I found out I was eight weeks. Now I am fourteen."
"Amazing." Eunhyuk praised "Now that I am aware of the babies, you are under my constant care Donghae."

"Two more days until we go in for you to be induced." Eunhyuk began "Can you handle another two days?"
"I have been carrying these two for almost 38 weeks. But listen Eunhyuk. I do not think we will need to wait that long. Help me up." Eunhyuk lifted Donghae to his feet "What makes you say that?" Eunhyuk wondered. "Contractions are becoming steady. Since last night I have been timing them. And right now, I think we should leave."
"If you say so." Eunhyuk agrees "Your bag is by the door. Let's go."

"This way! Hurry, ooh, go go, that way!" Hurried Donghae "No, wait, other way! Other way!" Corrected Donghae.
"We should have done a better job at paying attention while doing the hospital tour!"
"If we do not find the maternity wing then I will give birth right here. Do you think the pain will be double because there are two babies inside of-ooh, oh no."
"Okay on the double. Keep your knees together! Maybe try your ankles."

Donghae did lock his ankles together.

That did not work.

"We just need names for these two babies."
Donghae points at the two babies; our little girl, Eunhae. Lee Eunhae. And that one, our little boy is Donghyuk. Lee Donghyuk."
Eunhyuk slides the cards with the babies names into the slot of their bassinets "We can now act like the proud parents. Look at our babies." He beamed.
"Look at our babies." Donghae admired "Bring the two of them to me, will you please?"
Eunhyuk carried the two babies to Donghae "Your daddy was feeling needy again babies. I know you were warm and about to fall asleep. We promise your time for sleep will come soon enough. Until then, say hi to your daddy again." Eunhyuk passes over Eunhae "Here is our sweetest of baby girl." Donghae cooed as he positioned Eunhae into his right arm "Ready for Donghyuk." Eunhyuk kisses his sons cheek "Here he is." Donghyuk was passed to Donghae who maneuvered him into his left arm "Are you both comfortable? I hope you are." Donghae whispers. "Look. Look at them, already they are falling asleep. And their eyes are closed. Do we look comfortable?" Eunhyuk nodded "Let me take a photo of our family. This is our first family photo."
"You know what this means, right?" Donghae  looks up again to Eunhyuk "The boys will want to see these babies. Have you sent the photo to everyone yet?"
"Not yet." Eunhyuk  shook his head "I wanted to wait until we have our routine as new parents. They know of the birth but are willing to wait until we are both comfortable for everyone to meet them."
"I am grateful that they are willing to wait. Remind me to send them a text thanking them. Right now, I am absorbed with loving Eunhae and Donghyuk."

Hi readers!
Thanks for coming back. Enjoyed this? Vote. Comment. Or you can also do both.

Thank you for supporting my books!

Until next time:

-SheIsTheWriter🌸🩷