Binwoo*Astro*

Seoyeon2006
🤍Binwoo🤍

Seoyeon2006🤍Binwoo🤍

"I think I know why we are not pregnant, Eunwoo." Moonbin says.
"Yeah? And why is that?" Eunwoo replied.
"We are not having sex as often as we should be. There are couples who get preggie after their first time of being intimate."
"So, you think we should..have sex more?" Eunwoo questioned.
"Precisely." Moonbin nodded.
"I mean..how do I respond to that?" Eunwoo wondered. "We have been trying for four years now!" Moonbin pouted "And nothing. Do you know I have not even had a scare?"
Eunwoo pulls Moonbin on his lap "I know you want a baby. I do too, you cannot rush the process."
"But Eunwoo-"
"I say that because I feel its time that we stop trying. Those negative tests are playing on your emotional state Moonbin. When we first began to try, our relationship was..more for the fun of it. However, now, it feels like a responsibility." Eunwoo said.
"I don't want to give up." Moonbin replied "Please, one last time?"

"Its negative."
Moonbin sits on the bed next to Eunwoo "This is our sign. For the betterment of us, we should take a rest."
"I feel differently Moonbin." Eunwoo stated.
"Stop. We agreed on one more try, which we did. And now, we will stop trying."
"We did not agree on that! You told me yet was our plan, I did not agree to that. You are being selfish."
"I am being selfish!" Moonbin stands up "I feel like I am being used. By my own significant other. I'm sorry, but for now, our plan for a baby will be placed on hold."
"You do not get to decide! We decide as a couple!"
"We already decided Eunwoo, as a couple. How convenient for you to forget that."

Moonbin sleeps in the guest room that night;the next two nights. If Eunwoo enters the room that Moonbin is in, he will promptly leave. From previous disagreements, the guest room has clothes for Moonbin to wear, that he is thankful for.

Eunwoo runs his hand across the pillow that Moonbin sleeps on, picturing his boyfriend in bed with him. His scent lingers on his pillow, which makes Eunwoo miss him all that more.

"Moonbinnie?"

Moonbin patted the bed as a signal. Eunwoo curls into Moonbin "I'm sorry." He whispers. "I am too. We used our own feelings to neglect each other."
"But now we are okay, right?"
Moonbin nodded.
"Then I am glad. Does this mean you will be sleeping with me again?"

Moonbin felt queasy.
"Are you okay?" Eunwoo worried.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. It's just my tummy." Moonbin explained. Eunwoo places his hands over Moonbins "This is week two. I am asking that you go see a Doctor Moonbin."
"Yeah, you are right. Maybe they will get me in this morning."

"You are four months along Moonbin."

Moonbin closed the door behind him, standing there. His mind was reeling from the sudden announcement of him being pregnant.

"Hi Moonbinnie. What did the doctors say? Is it bad..you look pale. Come sit down."
"Eunwoo, I..we did it..I am pregnant, four months."
"We are pregnant Moonbin?" Eunwoo whispers. Moonbin, in return shakes his head yes "Four months past. All this time I thought I was gaining weight. Instead it is our baby."
"Oh god." Eunwoo said "Our dreams are becoming realities. I am so happy!" Eunwoo covers his face as he begins to cry.
Moonbin pulls him into a hug "You know most people do not cry when they are happy." He teases.
"I know that they don't." Eunwoo continues.

Binbin." Moonbin sighed "Fourty weeks and two days. That is two days too many."
"She will come, she eventually has to come."
"Stop being supportive, Eunwoo." Moonbin teases.
"How about we go out for ice cream?" Eunwoo offers.
"Ice cream! Moonbin cheers. As he stands up, Eunwoo gasped "That was your water breaking! You need professionals!"

"26 hours was worth it for her." Moonbin cooed. "Your little fingers, your ten little toes. Your little newborn smell, hello Binbin."
Eunwoo leans down to kiss Binbin "Hello,princess."

Moonbin holds Binbin as he follows the petals "What does your daddy have planned? Do you know, I bet that you do."

"Moonbin, Binbin." Eunwoo greeted. "We are already a happy family, however, will you both accept me fully committed to be part of your lives? Moonbin, will you marry me?"
"Yes." Moonbin whispers.

Now married, Moonbin had one more surprise for Eunwoo on their wedding night.

"What is this?"
"Open it, if I tell you then the surprise will be ruined." Moonbin replied.
Eunwoo sticks his hand into the bag, pulling out the item "Another baby? We are having another baby?"
"Twins Eunwoo. I have a scan in there."
Eunwoo hugs Moonbin "You continue to surprise me everyday."
"They have names. Woobin, and Eunji."
"Those will fit well with Binbin, Eunwoo."

"Binbin." Moonbin sighed "Fourty weeks and two days. That is two days too many."
"She will come, she eventually has to come."
"Stop being supportive, Eunwoo." Moonbin teases.
"How about we go out for ice cream?" Eunwoo offers.
"Ice cream! Moonbin cheers. As he stands up, Eunwoo gasped "That was your water breaking! You need professionals!"