Sope♡Bangtan♡

'Hoseok is all that more beautiful

'Hoseok is all that more beautiful.' Yoongi thinks.

Yoongi is sat on a chair watching his husband, Hoseok concentrating on a new choreography. He brushed back his hair with his hand, only causing it to fall back forward. How his lips puckered when he did not do a move correctly. But most of all, Yoongi admired the baby bump on his husband.

Hoseok was in his sixth month of pregnancy. The gender of their baby was going to be revealed by their baby shower later in the week.
Yoongi will need to remember to give his thanks to their maknae for keeping it a secret, and hosting.

"Sorry for that spin." Hoseok said "You must be feeling topsy turvy in here."

Yoongi breaks away from his thoughts to look over at Hoseok.

One of his hands is laid against his bump as his other hand is on his waist  "I think we need a water break." He said.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok approached him "Water break?" He asks, offering him a water.
Hoseok nodded. Unscrewing the lid Hoseok pours the water into his mouth.

Yoongi scoots to the edge of the chair. His hand covered Hoseok's bellybutton "Its me, again." He whispers. "Why do you make me feel so emotional?" He continues "I am happy that you are making me a dad. I feel like I am..pure..like..my life is giving me another chance to change the wrongs that I have done. For that, I am thankful of you."

Hoseok uses his thumbs to wipe away the tears off Yoongi. Yoongi sniffled then laughed "God I'm a wreck." He used his sleeve to clean away his messy nose.

"Its enduring." Hoseok teases. Yoongi gives Hoseok's bump another rub "I think we are done here for today." Hoseok mentioned. Yoongi stands "If you are sure."
"I am." Hoseok yawned "I want to sleep. Sleep until tomorrow morning." Hoseok says.
"It is literally three in the afternoon. Sleep until tomorrow morning, sounds like you are dead."
Hoseok huffed a laugh "Time is not real, only sleep is real." Hoseok fits his hand into Yoongi's "Besides. When did you stop enjoying napping Yoongi?"
"I never said I stopped. I like sleeping with you."
"Clearly." Hoseok rubbed a hand across his bump.

Red flamed against Yoongi's ears "I cannot dispute your statement."

OMG, HI :)

This Sope moment was of me writing 100 chapters on this book. Wow, I am in disbelief. This book started out as a Bangtan book..furthering this into a kpop mpreg was the best choice I had made, all thanks to you the readers!

I am hopeful my readers will stay with me until the end.

ilysm🥰

Comment. Vote. Do both. Make requests, or do all three♡♡