NamJin •Leadership Skills•

Before we begin;
How would we feel if I made this book into a Kpop mpreg book? Not only for BTS. Tell me what you think!

Instead of being in a room filled with six sweaty members, Namjoon would rather be sitting on his bed with a book in his hands, and a can of Coke

However, Namjoon is sitting on a metal chair that's uncomfortable, watching six members, who are all sweaty, with no book, and still the desire for Coke.

His attention was short, he should be watching for mistakes the boys are making; he cannot push himself to focus.
"Why are you wiggling around in there baby girl? Is the music too loud for you?" Namjoon brought his hand to rub circles on his bump. "Or do you like to dance too baby?" Namjoon asks.
He leaned back against the chair, shifting his hands to cradle his lower bump.
Now relaxed Namjoon could watch for mistakes they displayed while practicing.

He watches as Yoongi raps, his able body moving around the floor. Namjoon was also amazed at the lungs the eldest rapper presented. He was feeling jealous, not that he would say anything.

"Why did you have to choose your dad singing over my rapping?" Namjoon whined. His daughter jabbed Namjoon in his ribs "Brat." He muttered.

"Who is a brat Namjoon Hyung?"

Namjoon focused on the circle of members around him "I was talking to her. Mostly about how she prefers Jin singing to her instead of my raps. Writing lyrics are harder when I ask for her advice, when it's clear she despises my rap."
"That's okay. She chooses to enjoy the soothing voices over the harsh raps of the members." Jin defended.
"You two are making me ill." Someone mentions.
"Can we be done for today?" Namjoon asks. "We are ready for a nap." He adds.
Jin bites his lip "Joon, we have been here for three hours." He commented. "We usually do not leave until at least five, six at the latest."
"Please. I need to sit down on something more comfortable than this damn chair. Please Jinnie? Please."

It was a stare off, each side being as important.

"Uh?" Jin began.
"This would be the third time leaving early Hyung. Think carefully."
Jin heard Yoongi reasoning.
"We have our comeback."
"ARMY is counting the days for our comeback."
"We still do not know the routine for our title track Hyung."

Jin was in favor of staying.
"Namjoonie, we need to practice." Jin says.
"Are we not important to you Jinnie?" Namjoon spat. "You care so little for our daughter? Or the man who is carrying her? Fine then! I will sit here and continue to be miserable Hyung."

Jin watches as Namjoon squirms in his chair.

"We are done for the day." Jin claps his hands.