RenHyuck💕Dream💕

Donghyuck Renjun
👆🏻 👇🏻

Donghyuck    Renjun👆🏻                   👇🏻

"Stop touching the belly." Whined Renjun.
"Stop showing." Haechan shot back "I cannot help but to show Haechan! You got me pregnant." Renjun argued. "Then that is why I am permitted to touch the belly. I created that baby."
"You are ridiculous." Renjun shakes his head. Haechan links his hands around Renjun's waist with his fingers locked together "Have you eaten?"
Renjuns stomach grumbled "I was told not to eat too much. SM wants me still to be small Hyuck." He explained. Haechan stiffened "No no, fuck what they are telling you. What does baby want?" He questioned.
Haechan positions his hand against Renjun's bump "What do you want baby?" He questions.
"Really I am okay." Renjun offers. Haechan rubs his bump "Listen to your body. What are you craving?"
"Spicy noodles. From that shop downtown we would visit when we were all trainees."
"Ran by the couple?"
"That one." Renjun confirmed "Can we please get those noodles?"
"Let me go tell Mark Hyung that we are leaving." Donghyuk explained. He unwrapped his arms from around Renjun "I will be right back." He tells "Do not go anywhere."
"I will be here." Renjun replied "Please hurry." He added.

"Hyung!" Haechan panted "What is wrong? Where is Renjun!"
Mark offers Haechan a water "Thank you." He takes a drink. Screwing on the lid Haechan continued "Did you know that our company is encouraging Renjun to not eat? They want him to stay slim."
Mark looks around the room "Not here. Come over here." Haechan followed Mark to the corner "What do you mean?"
"Renjun told me that they are encouraging him to almost starve himself. They act as if he is not carrying our baby! He is waiting for us to get noodles. He continued to deny my offer of food. He looked worried when I finally convinced him that he needs to eat. He is worried about his weight."
"For all the wrong reasons." Mark added.
Haechan nodded his head "I am trying to be understanding. We are still idols, but, our baby is my priority. I can tell he is starting to get at that stage where he is struggling. You know Renjun, he would never admit that to me. Or to anyone."
Mark rubbed his eyes "No, he would not admit that. Do you want me to go with you? Maybe talk..more freely?"
Haechan glanced at the members who were crowding around "If you can, I think he would be more understanding to your opinion."

"Is everyone okay?"
"Yeah Johnny, nothing to be worried about. I am going to go get food with Haechan and Renjun. I will be back by our vocal lessons."
Johnny grabs Marks elbow "Tell me what is wrong with Renjun. Take care of those two. Do you promise?"
"I promise."

"There you are." Renjun smiled "Oh and Mark is coming."
"Is that okay Renjun?" Haechan worried.
"No problem. We are getting spicy noodles. Baby wants those."
"Then baby will get those noodles." Mark replied.

Hidden away in a corner booth, the three of them ordered..the exception of Renjun ordering a stew along with his noodles
"I will be back." Mark excused himself.
"The baby is hungry. She is moving."
Renjun adjusted his hands to feel the baby. Haechan lifts his hands to rest on his bump "That is good. Eat a lot Renjun, our baby deserves to be well fed."
"I am eating." Renjun defended "Do not lie to me Renjun." Haechan whispers "You are not eating enough to keep our baby healthy. Our members tell me that you are skipping meals. Why?"
"Nobody wants a fat idol Haechan!" Renjun raises his voice. He looks around the room "I have to think about our fans."
"They are no fans of ours if they are encouraging you to not eat while you are pregnant! What if something happens because you are not taking care of her? What would happen then!"
"You are looking for an excuse to leave me Haechan! Admit it!"
"What? No! I am trying to keep my family protected. Unlike you."