Shinwon(Super Junior)*Super Secrets*

🤍Shinwon🤍
Namnamsnacks560

🤍Shinwon🤍Namnamsnacks560

"Someone is the father of your baby Shindong

"Someone is the father of your baby Shindong."
Shindong arched his eyebrows "Of course there is a father. I do not feel it is necessary to express who is the father." Heechul released a laugh "Then that only means the father is a member." "You all can discuss who the potential father is. I know you all will be discussing." Shindong clapped his hands "If you find out the culprit, you know where my room is. I am tired. I will be going to my room to sleep."

The members sat around the table as they discussed who is the baby's father "You are not speaking much Siwon."
Siwon shrugged "Who the father of his baby is none of our business. Shindong likes to be dramatic, we all know that he is. How he is."
"Well then. I think you know who the father of the baby is." "Maybe I do, and maybe I do not know. If the father wants to reveal himself, then you will find out. If not, then it will continue to be a mystery."
"If you have information, as leader, I should know." Leeteuk commented. Siwon shook his head "If you are that worried about the father, go talk to Shindong."
Yesung scrunched his nose "He will not hell us anything." Siwon shrugged again "Unfortunate for you all then. Do not worry the father will eventually be revealed. He has to be." "What makes you say that?" They wonder. Siwon lifted his eyebrows "I am going out." He commented.

Shindong could not sleep. The small of his back felt like it was trying to snap. He did not realize how difficult pregnancy was, he will definitely be calling his mother to thank her for carrying him. Until then, Shindong decided a glass of water could be useful for him.

He twisted his body, any direction or position to help him stand up. He sighed when he realized nothing will be helpful for him. Shindong called a member.

"Shindong?" Someone whispers "Are you okay?" "Yeah Siwon, I'm fine. I need your help. I cannot stand up." He motions to his bump "Oh of course. Give me your hands."

"I could use company downstairs Siwon." Shindong commented. "I know you would. Let's get you a glass of water first. Then we can use one another as company. Be careful." Siwon warned.
"I'm being extra cautious." Shindong reassured.

"Look at them."
"Siwon has to be the father."
"I just want to take a photo."

Shindong woke to a shuttering noise "What was that?" He mumbled. "A photo of you and Siwon. You two look cozy." Shindong remembers falling asleep on Siwon's lap "What time is it?" He asks. "Ten in the morning." Donghae said. "Ten. Wow. Okay. Do we have a schedule today?" "No, it is a free day. Use it wisely."
"I will. We will. Stop worrying."

"Hyung I have an appointment today I forgot about. I hate going alone. Do you want to come with me?"
"When is it Shindong?"
"In twenty minutes Hyung." He answered.
"That soon? I do wish you told me earlier." He sighed "Let's go. I want to see the baby."

Leeteuk stared at the screen "Wow. She is getting so big." He cooed. He looked from the screen back to Shindong "At 35 weeks is it normal for her to be that big?" He worried. The doctor laughed "Yes, it's normal. These next few weeks is when baby will continue to grow. Even though she has ran out of room, she is still growing. She looks healthy though Shindong. I will see you back next week. We will make an appointment then call you."
"Thank you. See you next week."
Leeteuk waited until it was them only "Okay. You are almost to give birth. Who is the father of your baby?" He presses. Shindong rang his hands "Promise me you will not say anything to another member. Or him."
"So it is a member!"
Shindong nodded silently.
"Which member?" Leeteuk questioned.

Leeteuk joined Shindong a his 36 week checkup. His daughter grew a centimeter still.
"You will have a big baby." Leeteuk mentioned. Shindong poked his bump "You are not wrong."

The pair showed up together for his 37 week checkup. "You are now full term. Your baby will be born healthily now by this week. How does that feel?"
"Fantastic. Mostly because I think I have been experiencing contractions already." Shindong explained.

Shindong sat in the bed watching Leeteuk hold his daughter "She looks like him." He looked over. "I know. I think he will know once he sees her." "Probably. Oh and that is them. Are you ready Shindong?"
"Let them in Hyung."

"Meet SuJu's newest member." Leeteuk introduced.
The members file around Shindong "She is beautiful."

"Oh god. She is my daughter."
"Oh my god. You are the father."
"She looks just like you Siwon."
"I'm a father." Siwon cooed.
"Pass her to Siwon." Shindong instructed.
Siwon accepted his baby "Hello, you. I am your daddy. will always be trying to make it right for not being involved when your dad was expecting with you. Okay"

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter