Changbin (Stray Kids)

👇🏻
Changbin

emArmy02

"Has she not let you rest?" Changbin shook his head "No, not for a couple of days

Changbin shook his head "No, not for a couple of days. Seems as nothing helps her. She is kicking me, just to kick me."
Felix pouted "That is not very nice. Excuse me, little miss, just as you need rest, so does your dad. You have only a few weeks left inside of there. Keep calm, and continue eating the ramen your dad is eating because of you."
Changbin laughed "All is quiet..for at the moment. She will be woken up once we go onstage. She always is."
"Must mean she is a Stay, already."
"Very little music does she listen to other than us would make sense why she is a Stay."
Felix chuckles then "Do you need anything? I think the boys are almost done getting ready for tonight."
"No, thank you." Changbin declined "I want to remain sitting until the very last moment we go on stage."
"Sounds fair. BangChan will be arriving soon so he can give his inspirational speech."
"So what you are saying is I should change my speech Felix? I worked very hard on it, thank you very much."
"Ha, I was teasing."
"Yeah, okay." BangChan replied "Are the others almost finished?"
"We are waiting on Jisung." Someone answered.
"Jisung! You look beautiful that STAYS will only be able to look at you. Can you hurry please."
"I am the most beautiful?" Jisung appeared.
"Are we all here? We are, before we go on stage. Some reminders. Changbin, please do not overwork yourself. And please drink water. The drinking comment is for all of us. Be careful out there, and let's give Stays a show that they came here for!"
"Let's get it."

It was an hour into their show when Changbin first felt something. He paused to put his hand against his bump "Please do not be doing this right now."

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asks. "I..I think..my water broke." Changbin announces.
"Hyungs! Changbin is having his baby! Should I get towels?"
"What!" Minho rushed over "Were you experiencing any symptoms before we came on stage?"
Changbin shook his head "I need to go backstage."
"Here we go Binnie." BangChan lifts one of the younger's arms to his shoulder where he walks Changbin backstage.

"I.N. go find the medic. I think Changbin is close to having this baby." BangChan says.

Hyunjin nodded before departing.

"We will be right here Binnie. Do you want us here with you?"
"I need you with me." Changbin whispered "This experience will be less scary with all of the members. Please stay."
"We are all here Binnie."

"Do you want to lie on the couch?"
"On the chair, please." Changbin corrected.
"Okay. Easy goes Binnie."

Changbin relaxes himself into the chair "This is not too pain- ow. Okay, okay, so I am being punished for almost lying."
"Keep breathing."

Changbin panted "Did they get lost?"
BangChan laughs "This arena is well sized. Who knows where they are. We do know that they are coming okay."

"He is over here!"

Changbin looked up to see new people following behind Hyunjin.

"Okay Changbin. How far are you?"
"38 weeks. Please help her be born healthily. If not, I will never forgive myself." Changbin worried.
"We will do our best. Only if you try your best to do your very best. Can you promise you will give your very best?"
Changbin nodded yes.
"I know that you will. Are you comfortable here or would you like to move else where?"
"Couch. I want to spread out to be more comfortable, please."

Changbin felt himself being picked up and carried.

"Does this feel better?"
"It does, thank you. Ooh, wow."

"Would it be alright if I took a quick examination?"
"It will."
The nurse nodded. Her hands were cladded in blue rubber gloves "Well it seems you are at the pushing point."
"Baby time?" Felix questions.
"Are you the father?"
"No, just a friend. And a supporter of my friend." Felix corrected.
"Fair. Changbin, with your next contraction, it is crucial that you begin to push. Your baby is ready."
"I can do that." Changbin agrees.
"We are all here for you. And her."

Seungmin holds Changbin with their hands intertwined "We have not abandoned you during your time of carrying her, we are going to be stronger together Binnie. I am here as your support. So you start pushing."

Changbin nods.

He pushed for the first time "Good job, good job."
"It will be easier if you do three quick pants then one long breath. It controls your breathing." The nurse mentioned.
"I will do it with you, ready? Hee hee hee, whoo."
Changbin followed along with Seungmin's breathing.
"That is good. Again, your baby is being born nicely."

"Here take a sip." BangChan instructed. He put the straw to Changbin's lip, where he took a sip "Thanks Hyung." He mumbled.
"It's okay. I believe you can do this. You have been doing this. Keep up the work. Fighting."
"How much longer?" Changbin asks.
"It depends."
"On what?"
"You. Come on Changbin, give me all that you have left."
"We are all here for you. Come on." BangChan reminded.
Changbin nodded.

And pushed.

"Hee hee hee, whoo."

Another push.

"There is babies head!"

"Go, go. Baby is being born."

"Hee hee hee, whoo."

Another push.

"It's a baby girl!"

"You did it, wow! Look at her Changbinnie. She is finally here, wow."

"Is she healthy?" Changbin questioned. "The healthiest. Here is baby girl. You did good Changbin."

The nurse placed the newborn on his chest "She is beautiful Changbin."

"Yeah, she is. Wow." Changbin rubs his eyes "How did I deserve you as a daughter? Hi, it's me baby."

"Does our niece have a name?"

"Seo Ora."
"Seo Ora."

Hi, me again, I am working to write everyone's requests. Thank you :)