Sehun*EXO*

🤍Sehun🤍
Kpoppeople

"You expect me to remember to take this pill every day?" Sehun questioned

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You expect me to remember to take this pill every day?" Sehun questioned. Suho nodded "It is easy to remember, take that pill when you are eating."
"I am not hungry." Sehun remarked. "Sehun." Suho warned "You need to remember to eat, and take that pill. It is not only your life anymore. It's also the baby's "
Sehuns eyes drifted down to his midsection, the smallest bump beginning to grow "Hyung, I can be responsible." Sehun whispers. Suho sits down next to him "Sehun. I know that you can. I am talking to you as a friend, not as a leader."
"What? Are you next going to say that you are worried for my baby? Hyung,--"
"Yes! I am worried for your baby, I still worry about you! This baby is depending on you,especially now as it lives inside of you."
"I am not asking you to worry about me! Or my baby, this..baby is to be adopted out once its born. Please stop..crowding."
"Space..you want space? Fine, Sehun. I will stop crowding, just as you asked."

Sehun sits at the kitchen island with his breakfast "Morning Hyung." He welcomes. "Good morning Sehun." Suho answered. "I took my pill this morning." Suho added.
"Very nice." Suho replied "Did you drink the remaining milk?"
"That's..that's all you are saying to me?" Sehun asks.
"Why, do you have a question to ask?" Suho wonders.
"So, are we just ignoring our disagreement about last night?"
Suho reaches for the milk in the fridge "You told me to stop crowding you Sehun, well this is me..stopping myself from crowding you. Enjoy your meal, I will be in my room."
"Okay Hyung." Sehun replied.

"Morning Sehun."
"Morning Hyung. I'm making toast, would you like a piece?"
Kyungsoo declined.
"How are you feeling this morning?" Kyungsoo questioned.
"Well,thank you."
"Have you talked with Suho Hyung today?"
Sehun nodded.
"And..what did he say?"
"Not much about last night." Sehun replied "I now feel like I need him Hyung."
Kyungsoo rubbed his back "I know you do, except Hyung is going what you asked of him. He only wants to respect what you have asked of him."
"I know he does, Hyung..I have made a mistake."
"It has not been a full day..barely 12 hours." Kyungsoo pointed out.
"I know that, its..I need Hyung." Sehun whispers.

"Sehun, we are going to eat, would you like to join us?" Suho questioned.
"Can we talk first?" Sehun asked.
The leaders sits next to Sehun "What is bothering you?" Suho pressed.
"It is about last night. I..I still need you. Hyung,I am sorry. Last night I was in the wrong."
"No, you were not in the wrong, I was." Suho replied "I know you are no longer the young person when we debuted. You are a man, a man who knows what's best for his own body. I am sorry, I can be pushy, yes, I know."
"That is what's kept us together for so long. You want to keep us all safe." Sehun answered.
"Its true, however, I need to remember that you lead your life, and the life that is coming." Suho added.
"That is it, Hyung." Sehun expressed "I do lead my life, but I still need you! We both need you. Hyung, I am a child who is learning how to be an adult. I will need someone next to me as I attempt to care for my baby..then child."
"If so, I will be right there next to you. As a friend Sehun, and also an Uncle." Suho reminded.
Sehun holds Suho's hand to his hump "We both appreciate you Hyung."

"Hyung! We are hungry!"

"Why are you two in here?"
"Hyung asked me if I wanted to join." Sehun answers "And with this little one, yes, I do want to eat. Everything."

"Okay then. Lets go to the sushi bar."
"Sehun cannot have fish..he is pregnant, remember?"
"Its okay, the bar has rice. I can find something to accommodate my hunger." Sehun offers.
"Then it is settled. Do you need help standing Sehun?"
"I am not that far Hyung, ask me in a few weeks." Sehun teases.

Hello,readers :)

Kpop Mpreg OneShots🫰🏻🫃🏻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें