Yeonkai*TXT*•Choose•

🤍Yeonkai🤍
Fangirl2243
Hope you enjoy!
This will be short**

🤍Yeonkai🤍Fangirl2243 Hope you enjoy!This will be short**

"We never talk about the baby." Kai says. Yeonjun looks from his phone "Is that a problem Kai? You said it yourself that this baby is a problem for us." Kai rests his hands on his bump "I know what I said. But this baby is living inside of me. I can feel the baby starting to move." "I do not care. We both do not want this baby. I do not care about these things you are now feeling. It only will be harder for you to let go." Kai removed his hands "You are right Yeonjun. I have an ultrasound. Do you still want to come?"

The doctor pulled up the scan "There is your baby." Kai reaches for Yeonjun but is met with silence. "I can see the gender. Would you like to know?" "Yes." "No." Kai looked to Yeonjun "You are distancing yourself." "And you are not enough. Finding out the gender, then that makes it seem you want to keep the baby Kai." Kai bites his cheek "I do." "You need to decide. You cannot have both." Kai glances at the scan "I choose.."

Kai silently watches as Yeonjun packs away his suitcase "You can still change your mind." Yeonjun stopped. "No. But you can also change your mind. I would really like it if you did."
"No thanks."
Kai walks behind him "Please do not leave angry with me Yeonjun." "I am only angry with you because you chose that baby over me."
"I will not apologize for loving this baby. But I will apologize for breaking us apart." "Yeah. I am sorry you broke us up too. We both have to follow our own paths I guess."
Kai steps back to the doorframe "I hope you change your mind." "I will not change my mind." Yeonjun determined. "First you knock me up then you go abandon me." Kai replied. "I can show my child to be strong." Yeonjun scoffs "You are making a mistake by keeping this baby. I will not say anything else..or about you..or about the baby. What I will say is goodbye." "And I too will say goodbye."

That was the last time Kai was Yeonjun.

Kai reached his sixth month when he decided to find out the gender.

It's a boy.

He was in the nursery for his son when he noticed an envelope addressed to him. Intrigued, he grips the envelope, immediately recognizing the handwriting.

'Kai.
It's me, Yeonjun. I have written this letter as a source of comfort..not only to you but to my future child.

Kai. I will not apologize for leaving, we talked about our emotions, how we both felt. I felt betrayed by you. But we all do things we feel is right. And you did that. Inside the envelope is my savings. Use the money on the baby. Please, let me do this as a last kind act. Or if you want to burn it all, I understand. Please do choose carefully.
I love you, but I cannot continue to think about you Kai.
So this is my final farewell to you.

Choi Yeonjun.

PS- I understand if you say no, but please will you send me something..a photo..or anything of our child when it's born? It will be the only photo I ask.

And with this, I have made my peace.

Kai counts the money and shivers "This is enough to help us survive for the rest of our live Jun. yes, I am naming you after him. He deserves this at least."

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍