Yeonbin*TXT*

This is Soobin's baby, right?

"This cannot be that accurate."

The pink haired boy sat on the toilet seat with a positive pregnancy test "Is there another tester?" Yeonjun opened the box and to his delight and found another tester.

Two minutes later, another positive test mocked him "Well shit." He mumbled "Which one do I tell first?" He wonders.

Right then, his boyfriend Soobin popped up on his screen.

Yeonjun accepted "Hi Soobin! Why are you calling? Its not your break."
"Well hi to you." Soobin laughed "I am done early. Was calling to see if you wanted to go on a date? Anywhere that you want to go!"

Yeonjun smiled "How about we talk about date ideas when you are home?"
"We can do that. Oh here is my taxi! I will see you soon my love. I love you Yeonjun!" Yeonjun waved back at Soobin as the call ended.

"I guess it is time to tell the father."

Yeonjun knocked on the door. He shifted from one foot to the other "Geon? It's me, Yeonjun. Please answer the door."

"I told you to keep your voice down! We cannot bring attention to ourselves as we are neighbors. What do you want?" Geon ranted.
"I'm pregnant. It's yours."
"How do you know? It could be Soobin's." Yeonjun produced the testers "They all say 10 weeks Geon. Soobin was gone, remember? This baby is yours."
"What do you expect me to do? Raise this child with you? I will not be doing that."
"No! I do not expect that, as far as anyone is concerned this baby is Soobin's."
"Okay. Great. I do not care for this baby news. Wanna have a quickie?"
Yeonjun exhaled "Soobin is on his way home."
"Hence the word quickie." Geon says.
"No. No, I..no." Yeonjun decided. "I cannot be sleeping with you anymore."
"Why? The damage is done already. Belly filled with my baby." Geon patted Yeonjun on his stomach "Shut up. This baby is Soobin's."

"Yeonjun? Hello Geon."

Yeonjun turned to see Soobin "You are home! Geon..I was asking for flour. But he is all out. Thank you."

Soobin smiled "Come on. Let's go to our apartment!"

Yeonjun followed Soobin into their apartment "These are for you!"
Soobin presented flowers to Yeonjun "They're beautiful. Thank you." Yeonjun thanked "Am I forgetting an important day?"
"No important day..I just love you Yeonjun. What do you have there? In your hands." Soobin pointed.
"I too have news." Yeonjun licks his lips "We are having a baby. Surprise!"
"Wait..what? A baby. Our baby, what-how, when? I..are you sure Yeonjun?"
"These testers say so. I am scheduling an appointment tomorrow."
"I will be there. Wow our little baby. Come over here."
Yeonjun walks closer to Soobin, who kneels level with Yeonjun's stomach "Hello mini Soobin. I love you so much already. I promise to give you the life you deserve." Soobin ends the conversation with a peck to his stomach.