Jookyun*Monsta X*

🤍Jookyun🤍
Arisimmer12

🤍Jookyun🤍Arisimmer12

"So thirty seconds with Jooheon had lead me to this nightmare of morning sickness." Changkyun pouted.
"Thirty seconds?" Shownu raised his eyebrow "I am one not to be interested in other members personal lives, but..thirty seconds Maknae?"
"You are missing the point Hyung." He exhaled. "Your maknae line is expecting a baby."
"And I am shocked. But I am here for you. In whatever ways that you need me to be."
"Well." He began "Jooheon cannot know. I..I am uneasy about becoming a parent. This will be hidden until I no longer can conceal my belly."
"What are you saying?" Leader asked. "You are-"
"I have not made up my mind about the clinic." He replied. Shownu releases his breath "Yet." Changkyun looked over at Shownu "Promise you will not even utter the word pregnant. Not to me, or to Jooheon, or the members. So help me if you try to talk me to reconsider my clinic visit, I will schedule one for the following day. And go alone." "And I will tell Jooheon." Shownu retaliated. "I can play your game, better than you." He reminded.

I.M. laid in bed, his head covered by his blanket,as he contemplated his next move. "How do you expect me to be your parent? I am still young! Like..how will I know when I can sleep? In constant worry that you are being suffocated. Oh god. How are you going to be able to breath!"

He sits up in bed,removing his blanket from over his head.

"Changkyun?"
"J-jooheon,hi. When did you come home?"
"Just now. Shownu Hyung told me your tummy was making you feel ill."

Only if he knew.

"A little. What did you bring me?"
"The absolute best gift, I.M., me."

The younger chuckles "You are my best gift. Come here. Let's snuggle."

"Hyung?" IM commented "I..I..look at my belly."
"You are showing." Shownu replied "I can suspect Jooheon does not know, does he?"
"I do not remember asking about Jooheon." 
Shownu shifts his eyebrow as he looks down at maknae "You are the one who is hiding this, your baby with Jooheon."

"You are hiding our baby Changkyun?"

"Joo-Jooheon."

"I am still waiting."

"I didn't go to the clinic at least Jooheon."
"You were going on aborting our baby? First you do not tell me about the baby only then did you decide to get an abortion!"

Shownu stands "You two have a private situation to discuss. I will be taking this as my leave."

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Jooheon asks.
"I am not ready. Do you truly trust me as a parent? I do not trust my own self Jooheon! Please, I am asking that you try to be understanding with me."
"I do hear you." Jooheon replied "Its..I can see the potential for you being a parent is." He exhaled. "I.M. how are you to know if you don't try?
"I am frightened of..this baby.. I need a guarantee that I will not fail this child."
"This is my promise; we will not fail this child I.M." Jooheon swore.

"Okay then."

"I have been thinking."
"Oh,and what about?"
"That..maybe having a baby with you will be okay. I mean,yours and I relationship is stable."
Jooheon wrapped his hand around I.M.'s bump "I am confident about becoming parents."
"I am glad then."

"Honey, honey. Wake your rapping ass up Jooheon!"
"No, I don't have any wire." Jooheon murmured.
"Well good, I am glad, except I am in labour!"
"Our babies are coming?" Jooheon sits up in bed.
I.M. nods "I need you to drive me Jooheon. Babies are ready to be born."

"Ooh hi, Amelia. Oh, big yawn." Jooheon cooed "Can you say hi to dad and Beatrice?"
Jooheon laid Amelia down next to Beatrice "My beautiful babies."

I.M. sits in the bed "I was a fool for the thoughts of taking away these precious girls from us. You are the reason for our family starting. Amelia and Beatrice don't deserve better parents than us Changkyun."

I.M. laughs out "You are not wrong about our parenting."