Minghao💕Seventeen💕

Allia2003
Big thanks to you for this request!

Minghao looks up weakly and smiles "I thought in time I would start to feel better

Minghao looks up weakly and smiles "I thought in time I would start to feel better. I guess not."
"Try to eat something." Jun handed him a small bowl. He scrunches up his nose and turns his head away "What did you make?"
"Soup Minghao." Jun replied "Now come on. Do you want me to feed you? I will."
Minghao leaned forward to vomit. Jun gagged however he sat behind Minghao to rub his back "Take it easy Hao." He whispers.
Minghao flushes the toilet "You are a good friend Jun, thank you." He mutters.
Jun pats Minghaos back "Come on. You need to brush your teeth. And eat my soup."
"I don't want to." Whined Minghao. Jun pulls Minghao to his feet "In five minutes you can be in your bed. Give me five minutes Minghao." Jun reasoned.
"Five minutes." Minghao agreed.

Jun noted how Minghao gagged while he brushed his teeth.

"Teeth are brushed."
Jun nodded "Perfect. Alright. I have fresh soup in your room with water. I think you have a small touch of something that Vernon had last week."
Jun guides Minghao towards his room "I laid out a few pajama options for you too."
"Whichever one is easiest for me to get into." Minhao replies. He selects the first choice: basket ball shorts with a white T-shirt.
Jun turned his body away to give him privacy.

Minghao props himself against his pillows "Are you comfortable?" Jun questioned. Minghao nodded "I have your water and your soup. Eat at your own pace. I will be in and out to check in on you, okay?" Jun picks up the bowl to hand it to Minghao who accepts the bowl.

Jun left Minghao stating that he needed to clean the kitchen after making him the noodles.

Minghao lowered his spoon into the soup, allowing the spoon to be covered in soup. Before bringing it to his lips Minghao blew on the noodles. Deemed a comfortable temperature he slurps the soup off of his spoon "He must have called my mum." Minghao commented. He needed to remember to ask Jun if he has called his mum.
Abandoning his spoon, he brings the bowl to his lips to slurp from the bowl. Flinching when it was too hot Minghao continued to eat.

"How are you feeling?" Jun walks into the room. "Did you call my mum?" Minghao asks "That soup tasted exactly like hers."
"I remembered from last time that you were sick. I have some medicine tablets for you." Jun shows Minghao the box "Those taste gross." Minghao protested. "They do." Jun agreed "Which is why it's encouraged to take them quickly." He finished.
"I will take them with my water." Minghao comments.
Jun holds out the wrapped tablet to Minghao.

Minghao swallowed the two tablets at once with water. "Those give me the ick." He complained.
"You did a good job. Now, I think it is time that you lay down and try to sleep Hao."
Minghao scooted down on the bed with his head on his pillows. Jun covered him with the bedsheet and a blanket "I will be up with more water for you. Sleep will come easy for you. Do night fight sleep. I will see you in the morning Hao." Jun instructed.
"Goodnight Jun."