Choi Jongho💕Ateez💕

SkiidaSpeeder (thanks for being so patient about your request)

"We are thinking it over on how to approach this subject with Jongho

"We are thinking it over on how to approach this subject with Jongho." Hongjoong answered "He has been very sensitive recently."
Yeosang agreed "He is usually very sure and confident in his body, but now, he will not change in front of us."
"I noticed that too." San added "Should we go talk to him?"
"Not until we know exactly what to say." Hongjoong insisted. "Until then, we can all wait until he comes to us. I know this a lot to ask, but, please nobody mention our meeting without him."
"Or that you are concerned about me becoming fat, is that part of your little secret meeting too Hyung?"
"Jongho, no, wait."
Hongjoong watches as the youngest member walked out the door.
"Guess he found out about the meeting about him." Mingi contributed.
"Let me talk with him." Wooyoung left the table.

"I do not want to talk." Jongho declared. He crossed his arms. "Please just listen then?" Wooyoung reasoned.
"I will take that as you will listen. Jongho, we are sorry. We are worried about you. Okay? This behavior is unusual for you. We are more than just your band mates. What are you hiding from us?" Wooyoung urged.

Jongho peaked at the screen "That is your baby. Congratulations."
"So it is true." He wept "I'm pregnant."
"Is this not what you wanted?"
"No, I did want a baby, but not right now."
"Oh. I am sorry."
Jongho fanned his eyes "Sorry for the scene."
"You are okay. I see all the best and worst of emotional pregnancies in this room."
"Thanks Nurse." Jongho added.
"You are very welcome. Now. We have a few options."
He looked back at the screen. And the nurses voice faded away.

"I am not hiding." Jongho returned "Just a bad day." He brings his knees closer to his chest.
"Jongho, are you sure? I do not want you to go through anything alone."
"I am positive. I will come back in and apologize to Hongjoong."
"He would like that." Wooyoung responded "Take your time. We will be eating, do you want a bowl?"
"That would be good, thank you." Jongho nodded his head.

"Is he upset?" Honhjoong questioned.
Wooyoung closed the door behind him "He is not upset anymore. But Hyung, he is different."
"How so?" Hongjoon asks.
"I am not sure, yet. I think in time he will tell us."
"Should I ask him?" Hongjoong asked.
"Not at the moment. We all should wait to ask him questions. He might get spooked." Wooyoung explained.
"Of course." Hongjoong agreed "I hope that he is okay."
"He will be. Eventually he will tell us."

Jongho flipped to his stomach "Make the call Choi Jongho." He urged. Tossing his phone next to him, he rolled to his left side. Why was it him?

"Uh, huh, hello? Jeong! Am I dreaming?"
"No, you called me first."
"Oh?" Jongho questioned "Must have rolled over my phone while sleeping."
"I was told you missed your appointment."
"I did, yeah, that is true."
"Why would you miss that appointment? It is for the best for us both."
"They showed me the baby on the screen." Jongho confesses "How could I just..kill the baby? I will not be doing that."
"Then you know I do not choose you, right? Think it over again. You can grow pregnant and loose your reputation. Think of your members. They will despise you. Your fans will shun you, all the good in your world right now, will disappear in nine months."
"Stop it."
"You just had to go to that appointment. These next nine months will be your personal hell. I can't wait to see your downfall Choi Jongho."
"Fuck you." Jongho whispered. He ended the call. That night all he could hear was Jeong's echoing words.