Changlix(Stray Kids)

🤍Changlix🤍
emArmy02
Happy reading.

"You are looking big today Binnie

"You are looking big today Binnie." Felix mentioned.
Changbin let out a breathy laugh "I am, aren't I? Baby will be a big one." "Big babies are the most cute. Just like their parents." Felix added. Changbin turns to face Felix "I know why you are fussing over me Felix. And we are fine, I will be fine. I have her to watch over me today."
Felix runs his hand through his hair "I know you know that. How am I to leave you? You are full term."
"That's true, however, I do know the number for an ambulance. And I know your number." Changbin explained. "Still though." Felix tried. "Still nothing. Felix, I am feeling fine. Any pains I am experiencing, they are normal 38 week pregnant ailments. Today is the last day before we can be together for the birth of our little one."
"If you are sure?"
"I am sure Felix." Changbin reassured.
Felix kisses Changbin "Get some rest." He next squatted next to his bump "And hello to you sweetie. I am trusting that you will not decide to come today. Starting tomorrow, then you can come as I will be home with you. Until tomorrow, please no surprise announcements from you."
"We both will do our best. Now go, stop fussing. I will be in bed surrounded with snacks and watching a crime show on Netflix. We will be fine today."

Changbin watched through the window as Felix started his car, and drove off.

"Let's go find the food we want so I only need to make one trip for food."

Armed with his food, Changbin made his way into the room. Dropping his snacks on the side of bed belonging to Felix, Changbin rolled himself into bed, using the headboard as leverage to prop himself up.

Halfway through his second bowl of ramen, and the fourth episode in on Netflix when he felt the first twinge sharpen against his back "You better not start this now, we are relaxing and enjoying food. Ooh. Wow, this is.." Changbin groaned.
"Okay so you have other plans. I should call your father."

As he reaches for his phone on the nightstand, Changbin hisses in pain "There really is no stopping you now, considering my waters just broke." He acknowledged.

"Hey Changbin. Can we talk later-"
"My waters broken Felix. And I am okay, so do not worry."

"Do not worry? Telling me not to worry makes me worry that I am not worrying, only for me to start over worrying Changbin!" Felix worried.

"I won't tell you not to worry then. But please do hurry home, I am in the room." Changbin explained. "Okay okay, I am leaving now. Keep your legs closed."
In that, Changbin laughed "Its too late for that Felix. Oh no, just hurry."
"I will, I will. Stay there. I am on my way!"
Changbin ended the call. He positions his hand on top of his bump.

"Let's move. Let's get ourselves ready for dad when he comes here. Nice and easy, like that. Oh hell." Changbin watched as his phone fell to the ground. "We Can do this. Let's do this together." Changbin grips the bedsheet as he lowers himself to his knees "Nope, I can't do this. Let's use our strength to stand back up." Changbin attempts to pick himself from the ground; changbin flinches as his back spasms.
"I cannot do this alone, please wait..god!"

Changbin reaches for his phone. Using the internet as a guide for giving birth, Changbin does his best to go by standards.

"Ooh oh okay okay. Let's do this together. It is you and I. Let's give birth." Changbin determined.

Changbin removed his pants.

Using his bed as a leverage, Changbin began to push.

He arches his back, and growled.

Changbin was surprised at the rate of his babies birth;
Once he heard the first cry, Changbin consulted his phone as the next step. Swaddling their child in their bedsheet "Hello you. I hope you are comfortable until we get to the hospital. Come on Felix, you need to hurry."

"Binnie, I am home!" Felix announced. "Binnie, I am here. I'm here." Felix shouts.
"Felix, you made it." Changbin exhaled.
Felix enters the bedroom to see Changbin on the ground "Why are you on the floor?"
"I gave birth Felix. Look. Meet our baby. It's a baby boy."
"My son? A boy..can I..oh Binnie." Felix cooed. He sits next to his family "Hello baby boy. You are not a patient boy are you? Wow. You are so beautiful." "Did you call for an ambulance?" Changbin questioned. "I did." Felix nodded. "I don't know if I can let our baby go." He says.

"I am proud of you Binnie." Felix whispered. Changbin restes his head on Felixs shoulder "I am proud of you too Felix. I am excited to see our future together..now with our addition."

Felix looked through the glass into the nursery of the hospital "Hi, Seo Ho."
"Seo Ho." Changbin repeated.
"Did the doctors say when we can leave?"
"By Friday, they want to watch over Ho and you. Considering the birth was very rapid for you. They want to make sure you are okay."
Changbin nodded "I understand. Can we return to the room? I'm exhausted."
"Let's get you back to your room Binnie." Felix guides Changbin back to his room.
"Will we see Ho tonight?"
"We will see Ho. Once you get rest, I will call for a nurse for us to see our baby."
Binnie nodded then yawned "I do want a few last hours of sleep until our nights are interrupted."
"I agree with that. Get into bed. I will cover you up."

Felix sits in a chair next to Changbin as he sleeps in the bed "You've done well today. We will see our baby boy tonight, and we will soak up all the love of our new baby Binnie."

Hello, again. :)
Vote. Comment. Do both❣️❣️

Kpop Mpreg OneShots🫰🏻🫃🏻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara