♡Seongjoong♡ Ateez

Multikpopboys

"It is illegal

"It is illegal."
"Consider it to be frowned upon instead of saying that it is illegal."
"That is the same thing." Hongjoong responded.
"Why are you being so negative?" Seongwha pushed.
Hongjoong raises his eyebrow "Maybe because my husband is offering to put our newborn baby inside a drawer."
"Temporarily." Seongwha interjected.
"I am still saying no." Hongjoong decided. "We will go to a baby store to choose a crib for Hajoon."
Seongwha wrinkles his nose "A baby store?"
"I think it is called a baby boutique." San voiced.
"See? Even San knows something."
San smiles at the two "Seriously, do either of you Hyungs know what to expect at this boutique?"
Seonghwa and Hongjoong share a look.
"I take the longing looks as a no,fear not..I will accompany you."
"We already have one baby we are trying to keep alive-"
"Good thing Wooyoung, Jungho, and myself made such good practice for the  both of you Hyungs." San clapped his hands "Now, who is driving?"

San sat in the backseat.

"Will you be sleeping in the crib with Hajoon?" San questioned. He pokes his head between the two "No, we are not co-sleeping. Are you buckled!"
San pouts. "Pretend parenting with me. Wait for your real baby." San reaches forward to keep his hand against Hongjoong's bump "Uncle San will prepare your dad's for your birth."
"Please no more commentary from you. Are you buckled San?"

San sat back down in the backseat, this time actually buckling himself.

As the three of them entered the building San noticed the mobility scooters by the entrance.
"Do you think once you are like at your limit of being pregnant, you will need to use a mobility scooter, Hyung?" San questioned.
Seongwha stood behind Hongjoong as he shakes his head and making a quiet noise motion on his lips.
"I will keep you updated San." Hongjoong replied. "We are here for the baby, let's go."

Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Hongjoong "I like this one." He commented. "Perhaps. Do you think we need a bassinet for when we go on tour?" Hongjoong questioned.
"Our company has promised us six months after our boy is born. I think we can find a solution when the time comes closer." Seonghwa answered.
Hongjoong hummed in response.

"Hyungs." San surfaces "Look at all this cute baby stuff! Especially this one..I will be the favorite uncle. See? I even have the favorite Uncle baby onesie."
He produced the onesie.
Hongjoong cooed accepting the onesie "Ooh how adorable. Look Seonghwa!"
Seonghwa smiled and nodded appropriately "I think we will need a basket for the events today."

Seonghwa returned, "Okay. Back to the crib searching."
"Do you know what you are looking for?" San raised an eyebrow. He laid the baby clothes into the basket.
"We are clueless." Hongjoong agreed "We should talk to her. The employee."

Seonghwa approaches the sales woman "Hi, excuse me." He started "My husband is pregnant-"
Seongwha pointed at Hoongjoong.
"Okay, well that is wonder news. Congratulations. How may I be of assistance?"
"We are.."
The woman laughs "It sounds as though you are unprepared for impending baby. How about we start with cribs."

"Okay, and then we have this wooden crib over here. Is there a theme for the nursery?"
Seonghwa shakes his head "It is painted in red." He explained.
"Painted red. Well, are you trying to keep the room color coded?"
"We want to buy a crib first, then we will add the touches to the nursery."

"These rails do slide down and back up." She demonstrated. Hoongjoong hummed in appreciation. Seonghwa nods his head "Does the crib transform into a big bed?"
"It does!" She explained. "You remove these rails, and instead you will raise these walls up. They do lock in place so not to worry about smashing babies fingers."
San grabbed the crib railing, and gave it a shake "Sturdy."
Seonghwa brushes away San's hand.
"We do like this one."
"I dont like it." San commented. "It is not for your baby." Seonghwa replies. San scrunched his nose. He steps behind Hoongjoong. He reaches around to hold Hoongjoon's bump "I feel like he is saying no, Hyung."
Hoongjoong takes Seonghwa's hand "San is right. I do not think this is the one." Seonghwa agreed.
"Okay. Maybe something..retro?"

She guided the confused group to a new crib section "Are you interested in a crib that has several functions.."
Hoongjoong shakes his head "Not at the moment. As baby grows, we will accommodate what needs to change."
"Very well. There are these models, right here."

San ran his finger over a mahogany colored crib "I like this color against the red." San offered. "I do too. Hoongjoong?"
"This would look nice in his nursery." Hoongjoong agreed.

San pushed the cart, loaded with the crib for baby Hajoon...along with the onesies bought by potential godfather, Choi San.

Hello readers!

You made it to the end..yay, you done well.